Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Ranieri has already said that's it's pointless buying players unless they're better than what we already have.

The only exceptions to this is young players with potential or players who are free or very cheap.

In hindsight buying players like Inler & Benalouane are terrible buys. They have little room for improvement, they cost good money and neither are good enough for the first XI. Either buy a player who can displace a first team player or buy a younger player who is good enough to cover and we have high hopes of them eventually forcing their way into the first team.

Players like Chilwell, Gray & Amartey are ideal to have in the squad as all three have high hopes of becoming first team players.

Wijnaldum has a great amount of potential regardless of his current team. Could be another Albrighton/Fuchs/Huth signing

Depending on whether Newcastle beat the drop, he'd be another player I'd like to see here along with Feghouli

For leicester city to get a full advantage out of this year they need back up. Their squad is already solid but for LM Albrighton and Rb simpson.

Buy summer:

Lm Jony / sporting Gijón

Lm Morales / Levante

Cm cigerci / Hertha BSC

Cb Brooks / Hertha BSC

First squad St Lacazette / olim. Lyon

Rm Lucas Vázquez / Real Madrid

Rb Serna/ shak Donetsk

Rb Montoya / Barcelona

Gk Areola/ Loan to villarral but PSG man

Gk Rulli / Real Sociedad

and a future player Success / Granada Fc

Guest CityFan 06

Good shout with Wijnaldum, I've liked the look of him for a while now. I also rate Marko Arnautovic from Stoke, but not sure if he'd come here. 

Certain we can trust the management team to add quality to the squad at the right price over the summer.

For once we have a real bargaining chip to attract quality players young players from around the World who are in the early stages of their careers.

The chance to play Champions League football in front of massive audiences with a club that must surely have the most positive image on ANY club in England at the moment.

Not a player on the planet who won't know Leicester, so let's wait and see, I think we will be pleasantly surprised.

Well he wants Stoke to break their £70k wage cap for him. So would we pay £80/90k a week for him? I'd hope not.. As much as I do rate him he's a bit of a maverick and could be unsettling. Especially on that money!

Every interview with players etc mentions team spirit and the dressing room etc. A huge part of our success is down to this, and you can't tell from outside the industry how a player will affect that coming in. We may well sign very few players and the ones we do sign will have been scouted to death already and probably unknown to most of us. It'll be torturous for the transfer forum.

Every interview with players etc mentions team spirit and the dressing room etc. A huge part of our success is down to this, and you can't tell from outside the industry how a player will affect that coming in. We may well sign very few players and the ones we do sign will have been scouted to death already and probably unknown to most of us. It'll be torturous for the transfer forum.

The transfer forum is a bit of torture chamber as is.

Shinji has definately grown on me.

He's been a good foil for Vardy. Shinji has created space, Vardy has scored the goals.

It's worked so I'm not bothered that Okazaki's goal tally isn't huge.

My fear has always been however, what would happen if Vardy stops scoring for too long.

For that reason I'd still like us to sign a second top quality goal scorer.

I agree. Keep Shinji, and try to bring in another goal scorer.

We should also be looking at stronger goal keeping back up.

Arnautovic is loved by Stoke fans and team mates! Can't be much of a maverick! Id take him

Has an 11 million relase clause. Mates with Fuchs.

Do people think this will be our most exciting transfer window in recent history? Or another way of looking at it, our most nerve wracking?

If we can keep the rocks of this season, add some quality and depth for squad and then get a big marquee signing Ill be over the moon.

Archived