Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Shinji has definately grown on me.

He's been a good foil for Vardy. Shinji has created space, Vardy has scored the goals.

It's worked so I'm not bothered that Okazaki's goal tally isn't huge.

My fear has always been however, what would happen if Vardy stops scoring for too long.

For that reason I'd still like us to sign a second top quality goal scorer.

Not sure if he's been mentioned before but I think Jack Grealish would be a good acquisition for us. He has all the attributes to be a top quality player if we can get him to knuckle down and fulfil his potential.

With Villa going down, surely he would be tempted by coming to us as we will be able to offer him Premier League and hopefully Champions League football.

Shinji has definately grown on me.

He's been a good foil for Vardy. Shinji has created space, Vardy has scored the goals.

It's worked so I'm not bothered that Okazaki's goal tally isn't huge.

My fear has always been however, what would happen if Vardy stops scoring for too long.

For that reason I'd still like us to sign a second top quality goal scorer.

Gabba gabba we accept you we accept you one of us 

Okazaki has grown on me too but his place will be under threat in the summer almost certainly. My guess is we'll be looking at up to four first team replacements providing we don't sell any of our current first XI. safety in order would be:

1. Vardy         {very safe}

2. Mahrez

3. Kante

4. Schmeichel

5. Drinkwater

------------------------

6. Morgan      {safe}

7. Fuchs

-------------------------

8. Albrighton  {vulnerable}

9. Huth

-------------------------

10. Okazaki    {very vulnerable

11. Simpson

There's a reason the club bid £18m for a striker in January. Ranieri understood and realised Vardy needed a better partner than Okazaki.

Or maybe he is a back up in case anything happened to Vardy.   Either way you need more than 3 strikers.   

Not sure if he's been mentioned before but I think Jack Grealish would be a good acquisition for us. He has all the attributes to be a top quality player if we can get him to knuckle down and fulfil his potential.

With Villa going down, surely he would be tempted by coming to us as we will be able to offer him Premier League and hopefully Champions League football.

The kids got potential for sure, but he just comes across as a complete bell with an attitude. It's a no from me.

what attributes does he have to make him a top player? when has he ever shown himself to be even any good at footy? he is a bellend, to boot. what a signing that would be

The same Jack Grealish who has one goal and one assist in his entire career?

He's a massive hype job after Sherwood ridiculously put a £60m price tag on him.

Good centre-forwards possessing workrates within Shinji's range are rather hard to come by.

We were in for Eder who then joined Inter and Ranieri has been in informal talks with Totti, so there is a need to strengthen in that position.

Here's a few suggestions - some more realistic than others:

Thomas Müller (Bayern)

Raffael (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Sebastian Giovinco (Toronto FC)

Lars Stindl (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Josip Ilicic (AC Fiorentina)

Sadio Mané (Southampton)

Franco Vázquez (US Palermo)

Personally, I'd love to see Stindl or Vazquez in a Leicester shirt.

I like that Giovinco shout. 

Jack Grealish was simply a player that Sherwood jumped on to try and hype him up so when he did anything good he could take all the plaudits as finding another star like he did with Harry Kane. Overrated, overhyped and shit attitude. No thanks

I'd like to think that he could mature into a very good player. To come here though,he'd have to be content with regularly making the bench at best but likely not making the matchday squad a fair amount of the time.

He has potential but I think we could see him play rarely for the first team, go out on loan once or twice and leave a year to 18 months later. He'd need to grow up in order to fit in here too.

The same Jack Grealish who has one goal and one assist in his entire career?

He's a massive hype job after Sherwood ridiculously put a £60m price tag on him.

In a previous post you say albrightons at risk and he has 7 assists for mahrez alone this season.he has been brilliant this season and would cost a fortune to replace.

:nono::(

In a previous post you say albrightons at risk and he has 7 assists for mahrez alone this season.he has been brilliant this season and would cost a fortune to replace.

I think Musa would have taken Albrighton's starting spot.

I like Albrighton, he gets a decent amount of assists and grafts for the team and someone has to be prepared to help out DD and Kante from the front four. I just said if we bring in four first team players in the summer Albrighton's place in the first XI is likely to be in jeopardy. He will still get plenty of game time for us but he's a mid table PL player.

So are all our players, do you not think any of them will be replaced in the summer?

Well, it's rather unlikely seeing that we'll be competing in Europe next season, thus needing to bolster the squad to some extent as opposed to getting rid of players first.

I can't recall us having any "bad apples" at all within the team right now. And age-wise, I'd assume both Schwarzer and Wasilewski to either retire or move on to another club (more so in the case of Schwarzer than with Wasilewski) at max.

However, Benalouane might be coming back and the same can be said about Kramaric.

I cannot see many Premiership Clubs forming a queue to cherry pick the Villa squad.  It is full of dross.  Grealish appears to have done a 'Liam Moore' and gone off the boil, mind you Messi would struggle playing week in and week out in that shower of shite.

Archived