Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

You can get better value than Wijnaldum. This is a bloke who a lot of the fans of a club in 19th want dropping. Buying from Premier League clubs is going to turn into an even bigger trap than it already is.

Flair - one paper linked us with Keisuke Honda for £7mil, just to brighten your day a tad.

Wijnaldum can be a top 10 Player of the year candidate, if Newcastle go down and we an get in at below market value we would be retarded not to.

You can get better value than Wijnaldum. This is a bloke who a lot of the fans of a club in 19th want dropping. Buying from Premier League clubs is going to turn into an even bigger trap than it already is.

Flair - one paper linked us with Keisuke Honda for £7mil, just to brighten your day a tad.

Honestly? GET IN!!! I think his deal is up soon so we might even get him cheaper.

Only player i would take from newcastle is mitravic

Israeli media said that Luis Hernandez is a done deal and that some guy from his club talked on MARCA radio and confirmed it.
Never heard of him, is he any good? A player who is playing as a CB for a side that can go down in the end of the season is not what i thought we are aiming for haha

Israeli media said that Luis Hernandez is a done deal and that some guy from his club talked on MARCA radio and confirmed it.

Never heard of him, is he any good? A player who is playing as a CB for a side that can go down in the end of the season is not what i thought we are aiming for haha

The best defensively minded manager in the world rates him as the best his team has faced this season. Tells you something.

I know it's not 'new' news, but, there are a lot of stories in Italy reporting Totti is warm to the idea of moving here.

He may be 40 next season (still plays like a younger man) but I'd love to see him in a Leicester City shirt; my all time favourite Italian player.

I thought I read that Totti was off to the MLS

Lots of news reports from Italian media resurfacing again over the last 24 hours mate. 

Just appears to be a rumour that has been going on for some time - would assume him and Claudio are close from his time at Roma.

No Totti, Thank you.
He is welcome anytime to put on a LCFC shirt but not to play for us, not right now. He won't fit our style of play and he is too old to help us go forward. I won't say no if he is willing to be what Kevin Phillips was for us 2 years ago, But i'm not sure he will accept that kind of a role.

I would certainly consider three Swansea players. Montero, Williams and Sigurdsson. Possibly, Perez from Newcastle, and dare I say it Grealish. I think Claudio could turn him into a decent player.

Grealish would be a big risk IMO. Villa fans I know says he's a jumped up little shit with a bad attitude. Thinks he's a bit of a lad about town with his entourage in tow and doesn't get his head down and work hard. Maybe some of our senior pros would knock him into shape and there's no doubt he's talented. I just don't fancy any bad apples disrupting our tight knit squad.

Archived