Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

When England played the Netherlands last month there were one or two players I'd never bloody heard of so I did a Google and there's some guy called Quincy Promes out playing in Russia I've never bloody heard of but his goals / game ratio is phenomenal for someone not listed as an out-an-out striker

We should definitely sign this guy - my suggestion is based on a Google search and this two minute Youtube video

Lads got some promise.  :ph34r:

My shortlist of players (may/may not be realistic):

Benteke                     Bolasie

Sako                          Arnautovic

Ziyech                        Sisto

Bony                          Iheanacho

Wijnaldum                  Rondon

Musa                          Moses

Sigurdsson

L Hernandez

good

except Bony and Rondon.also Musa is quit oveerated 

Troy Deeney is much better option

did not know anything about Ziyech

well,he has really nice shot and great vision 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmmUVfEW5aw

what about Kante going away.that would be something like disaster,but on that position they had Cambiaso and then bought Inler.so,team pays a lot attention to centre midfielder and i am kind of calm

good

except Bony and Rondon.also Musa is quit oveerated 

Troy Deeney is much better option

did not know anything about Ziyech

well,he has really nice shot and great vision 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmmUVfEW5aw

what about Kante going away.that would be something like disaster,but on that position they had Cambiaso and then bought Inler.so,team pays a lot attention to centre midfielder and i am kind of calm

I know its only a youtube video and I know its only Holland but this lad looks pure filth. Obviosuly we've watched him plenty, sign him up.

I may be shot for suggesting this, Idrissa Gueye at Villa.. his interceptions and tackling statistics are up there with Kante, if we were to lose Kante in the summer would he be worth taking a look at? I will admit I've not followed him too closely but in time I think he has the potential to be a decent player.

I may be shot for suggesting this, Idrissa Gueye at Villa.. his interceptions and tackling statistics are up there with Kante, if we were to lose Kante in the summer would he be worth taking a look at? I will admit I've not followed him too closely but in time I think he has the potential to be a decent player.

3b027f2d8982ddf1563c564c37931aed.jpg

Archived