Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Wish list:

GK

RB Tete

CB Hernandez, Dragovic

LB Hector

CM Holtby, Tolisso

LM (player with a combination of schlupp and albrighton)

No.10 Ililic or Ben Arfa or O.Dembele

ST Slimani? Couldn't think of anyone else...

I know 10 players is a lot but our squad is small.

"Leicester have told N’Golo Kante he can leave the King Power this summer - but only if they have a replacement lined-up."

I can't believe for one minute they've told him he can leave - unless he's told them he 100% wants to leave.

It's ok, we all know there's no such thing as a replacement for Kanté so he's not going.  :thumbup:

the problem with Kante is that ****ing release clause in his contract ,that shit is scary and why I ultimately dont think he will be here next year.

If there is one then it only matters if he WANTS to leave. Otherwise the club just give him a new contract and he stays. there were rumours that his partner isn't happy here. just cos a club rocks up and offered his buy out doesn't mean anyone has to sell.

Let's be honest, he wasn't overly enamoured with coming to England and he's quite a shy person. He might well want to go back to France or wherever. After the season he's had I'd loathe to lose him but if he does want out then he goes with my blessing as he's simply a phenomenal little man. £20 million would be a joke but money really is irrelevant to us next season. If it makes you feel better just pretend it's £50 million if he does indeed go.

Honestly. Why read this stuff? Someone do a survey of the red tops, over a length of time. See how many football stories they put out there and then follow them all up and see how many were actually true. I'd love to know the outcome.

I suspect their combined 'hit rate' is 10%?

Wish list:

GK

RB Tete

CB Hernandez, Dragovic

LB Hector

CM Holtby, Tolisso

LM (player with a combination of schlupp and albrighton)

No.10 Ililic or Ben Arfa or O.Dembele

ST Slimani? Couldn't think of anyone else...

I know 10 players is a lot but our squad is small.

Musa, Pisto, Janssen

Love how our fans immediately cry bullshit at any newspaper report they don't like. Let's face it, we're getting offers for Kante in the summer, from absolutely everyone - especially if he ends up tearing it up at the Euro's - whether we like it or not.

Does he stay in the end? You have to say, it's unlikely. He's gonna have the pick of the biggest named clubs in Europe - dispite our success and direction, it's still impossible for us to compete with that even if we offered the same money.

Sadly our best chance might be if he was to get an injury that would keep him out over the summer until the window closed.

Tony Vilhenna of Feyenord has been a regular link with us ,21 year old attacking central midfielder, highly rated, from clips ive watched he is different to Kante/Drinkwater but looks a decent option, because of his age he wouldnt be totally free but the club must be aware of inflated prices for our summer targets so may be one Walshy is looking at

Archived