Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Union FS - This Sunday

Suggest if they want to keep your credibility they get rid of someone who is a member of your group from trying to sell a ticket for tomorrow's game for 250 pounds.

How do I add a link from my phone?

Search for @@AdamLCFC on twitter as from my phone I can't seem to be able to add a link to the tweet. Plus he has blocked me now as well as I called him out on it.

https://twitter.com/AdamLCFC/status/698644824346533889

When was he supposed to have posted it up for sale?

He has deleted the tweet now but I have a screnshot. Genuinely raging about it. Anybody that tries to fleece a fellow leicester fan is scum in my opinion.

Despite my disagreement with elements of how this action for tomorrow has been portrayed by SOME on here I have NO DOUBT this will not be condoned as it is disgraceful. I have met CMan abd know for a fact he's a stand up guy. If true this Adam is a cnut and I'm sure if its a menbership thing he'll be drummed out. Fans don't profit from fellow fans full stop!

Unfortunately Sky® own football.

They can do what they want and don't give a flying fook about the average Joe.

Boycotts DO work as Liverpool showed but sky® won't give a fook.

Well done to Union FS but peoples ideology of football needs to change.

THERE WAS top league football before Sky® and there still will be if and when they fook off

Suggest if they want to keep your credibility they get rid of someone who is a member of your group from trying to sell a ticket for tomorrow's game for 250 pounds.

How do I add a link from my phone?

Search for @@AdamLCFC on twitter as from my phone I can't seem to be able to add a link to the tweet. Plus he has blocked me now as well as I called him out on it.

Is that true?

Love union fs and feel if it wasn't for their support last season we'd have gone down. Shame today and their planned actions clashed with the importance of our game. If u want to do something about sky cancel your subscription and go for bt. Champions league for free

I've never had a Sky subscription. How am I meant to voice my displeasure?

Fair play to those who stayed down today, and for the vast, vast majority who were happy to read what the group had to say outside the turnstiles.

Love union fs and feel if it wasn't for their support last season we'd have gone down. Shame today and their planned actions clashed with the importance of our game. If u want to do something about sky cancel your subscription and go for bt. Champions league for free

I don't have a Sky subscription either! Everyone seems to assume everyone else does which is strange.

Fair play to those who stayed down today, and for the vast, vast majority who were happy to read what the group had to say outside the turnstiles.

Fair play for following through mate, good to hear there were no issues from either side. 

Sadly I don't see this particular protest working. There is no way Sky will show any pictures or even mention the protest, why would they? I see someone on FB had the idea of releasing thousands of balloons at a chosen minute during the game, I could see that working as a slight disruption and spectacle.

Damo squid , everyone wanted to protest , balloons or tennis balls

But fair play the lads got plenty of PR for something that didn't ever get off the ground

I didn't even notice 1 person come in after 5 mins

Maybe it was cancelled ?

Did I say u had one? I'm trying to be constructive and your trying to be a smart arse.

Archived