Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

TAKE these 2 days off, tell the Mrs to be calm and just this once be quiet and just understand.

This Weekend/MNF , I believe is going to give us the 2 best games we will see for awhile.

Forget our own hype, forget for a moment our rivalry, these 2 games are going to be mega.!!

The darling buds of May..

Why on God's earth would you want Spurs to win? It's the Premier League Title. Secure it ASAP! Obviously would be nice at home, but never ask for too much.

Just get the damn title and we will celebrate and have it presented at Everton!!

I agree, it's a crazy post and from a normally good poster as well.

Some people think we're 18pts clear with the six worst teams to play, picking and choosing how it's won FFS.  :rolleyes:

I just want us to get over the line ASAP and I couldn't give two hoots how we do it.

I'd happily lose our last three games 5-0 in exchange for a guaranteed Chelsea win next Monday

I want Spurs to win this game, if we beat United it doesn't matter, if we don't then I would rather we won the title at home than on a Monday night because of a Spurs result.

Draw against Man United

Spurs win

We seal the title with Vardy at home by thrashing Everton

I hope your boat, as a mutiny, I hope you get torpedoed, I hope you runout of

fishfingers, I hope captain Birdseye put you in the deepfreeze.I hope davey jones,

pulls you down to his locker, I hope captain jack sparrow, breathes over all your hopes,

And makes you walk the plank, I hope captain hook introduces you to the crock!!!

I hope captain Cook, lets you take his place, when introdrocing the navy to the natives.

I hope Captain wes Morgan bequeathes you 2016 bottles of Rum...empty!!!

Besides that, have a nice quiet weekend. :)

I want Spurs to win this game, if we beat United it doesn't matter, if we don't then I would rather we won the title at home than on a Monday night because of a Spurs result.

Draw against Man United

Spurs win

We seal the title with Vardy at home by thrashing Everton

Considering we need 3pts to guarantee the title in three games and two of those games are away at two of the biggest clubs in the world that's extremely arrogant way of thinking.

You have a misguided confidence that we'll definitely beat Everton.

Imagine if Spurs beat Chelsea and we went on to lose the title, you'd feel a bit daft if this thread was bumped when you were happy that Kane got a 90th minute winner against Chelsea.

Considering we need 3pts to guarantee the title in three games and two of those games are away at two of the biggest clubs in the world that's extremely arrogant way of thinking.

You have a misguided confidence that we'll definitely beat Everton.

Imagine if Spurs beat Chelsea and we went on to lose the title, you'd feel a bit daft if this thread was bumped when you were happy that Kane got a 90th minute winner against Chelsea.

Thats why hes captain, and we are just the simple Jack Tars...Cannonball fodder.

Next week we mutiny and hang him from the foxforum yard-arm.

Or feed him to Filbert the fox. King Richard doesnt even want to know him.

I predict both games will be draws so it'll be a monday night celebration. Can't believe I'll be supporting Chelsea but hey the potential reward is a decent incentive. Ah Diego Costa you ambassador of fair play and all that's good in the game, my old pal, my friend, my...god this is difficult....

I'm really hoping we don't win the tittle without playing (just our look to) like when we got promoted,

Just win any which way it comes to us. C'mon Chelsea if we don't seal it at OT. No entitlement to win at home but when the players come on the pitch v Everton, wouldn't that be the best feeling ever regardless of where and when spurs can no longer catch us???

Spurs players looked crushed Monday night and if Ali gets banned too they will be fragile imo,irrespective of if we draw or lose, cos with the win it's done obviously!

Chelsea will also relish depriving Spurs and handing us the title, if we don't do it on Sunday, the hatred is v real !

Spurs players looked crushed Monday night and if Ali gets banned too they will be fragile imo,irrespective of if we draw or lose, cos with the win it's done obviously!

Chelsea will also relish depriving Spurs and handing us the title, if we don't do it on Sunday, the hatred is v real !

If Dier is actually concussed I'd be surprised him playing on Monday after all the medical news out there on concussions. Laughed at one report saying it might only be a concussion, nothing serious so expect him to play v Chelsea. Wow!!!

Be pretty crap winning it like that but the sooner it's over the better.

I need my life back lol

Yes it is Manwell, but the lads may just do it at OT anyway :)

Irrespective, IF it happens, to have won the title with 2 games left is testimony to how brilliant the lads have been!

If Dier is actually concussed I'd be surprised him playing on Monday after all the medical news out there on concussions. Laughed at one report saying it might only be a concussion, nothing serious so expect him to play v Chelsea. Wow!!!

Indeed be madness!

Alli hasn't contested the charge so will be banned for the remainder of the season.

I think we'll get a draw at OT and the Chelsea v Spurs game will also be a draw, confirming us as champions!!

People who moan at that need their head checking,

Imagine the atmosphere before, during and after the game!! Sitting back relaxing knowing that Leicester City are Champions of England

I think we'll get a draw at OT and the Chelsea v Spurs game will also be a draw, confirming us as champions!!

People who moan at that need their head checking,

Imagine the atmosphere before, during and after the game!! Sitting back relaxing knowing that Leicester City are Champions of England

Reverberating round the ground...

We know what we are

We know what we are

Champions of England

That's what we are

I bloody well hope we've won it before the Everton match. Imagine that party.

I remember Brighton two years ago and that was an evening weekday k/o. A Saturday 5-30 allows for an all day party around the KP before the game and unbelievable night to follow the presentation. who the hell wouldn't want that?

Archived