Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LaCiudad

Fellaini & Huth, Both charged

https://m.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4h90nh/fellaini_elbow_on_robert_huth/

From watching this again, it looks like Fellaini is throwing the elbow in retaliation for Huth having arms all over him. The hair pull happens about the same time, or fractionally after, the elbow. Fellaini then throws his arm at Huth, which i assume is for the hair pull.

There is no way on this earth that a ref would give Huth a straight red for that if they spotted it. A foul yes and we were therefore lucky to not concede a penalty, maybe even a yellow card but a retrospective ban just isn't gonna happen.

Aren't they looking for violent conduct with these reviews? Ali and Fellini both reacted violently to being wound up. Yes Huth grabs some hair but they were grappling and for me that wasn't violent so it can't be a 3 match ban. Would be incredibly harsh.

Huth one game.

Fellaini 3 games.

You can't go round pulling people's hair (if it happened to one of ours, we'd be raging). But then again, Fellaini has history for elbows and sets his own precedent. He's definitely getting a ban.

Huth one game.

Fellaini 3 games.

You can't go round pulling people's hair (if it happened to one of ours, we'd be raging). But then again, Fellaini has history for elbows and sets his own precedent. He's definitely getting a ban.

It will be 3 or nothing. They are looking for violent conduct that should have been a straight red. There would be no justification or precedent for one game.

This is getting stupid now with key players acting like muppets ,and risking suspension this close to winning the premiership title.

just play the game, and nothing else.

They are not muppets!They are desperate to score or defend their goal. Cut them some slack. They have got us this far and their desire is gonna take us further!

They are not muppets!They are desperate to score or defend their goal. Cut them some slack. They have got us this far and their desire is gonna take us further!

Yanking someone's hair is not on. There's plenty of it, but still doesn't excuse it. Accidentally gave you a rep point btw.

Not that bothered. Our discipline has been iffy recently and Huth is always at it, I think going forward he either has to change his game or he gets replaced. Thankfully he's had an unreal season to help us on the verge of winning it.

Fellaini is such a ****. Should have been booked much earlier in the game. If I was an opposition player I think I'd find it difficult not to just foul Fellaini.

Side show Bob was already throwing his elbows about and it looks like Huth is trying to see the ball over his shoulder and holding him, nothing justifies the actions of Fellaini and lets be honest he does this every game, always throwing an arm or elbow about or leaving a boot in.

Makes me smile how Huth grabs his forehead in pain when having been elbowed in the neck, won't get an oscar for that performance. Never could stand that nasty curly headed tw@ Fellaini, always been a sly fooker on the field.

Makes me smile how Huth grabs his forehead in pain when having been elbowed in the neck, won't get an oscar for that performance. Never could stand that nasty curly headed tw@ Fellaini, always been a sly fooker on the field.

Did you miss the slap to the face then? Perhaps watch the link I posted above.

I don't think the hair pull is a red card offence in isolation. Would of been a yellow for huth and red for fellaini if ref had seen it.

I presume if huth gets charged the panel of refs would have to unanimously agree it was a red card offence ?

Got to laugh at the hair transplant adds at the bottom of the page.

It happened in that thread where Gray nearly got his head chopped off by the chopper. Injury Lawyers For U at the bottom popped up! The ad gods are having laugh  :D

So let me get this straight - the FA might suspend Huth as an example to defenders who play aggressively and we're going to replace him with Wasilewski?

Oh the irony! lol

If Wasyl had pulled Fellani's hair he would have ended up looking like Jonjo Shelvey!

Archived