Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Gianluca Lapadula

Guest CityFan 06

Looks instinctive in the box. Imagine our crosses for him as well, could be a very tidy addition to the squad.

Guest MattP

Some shocking defending in that video but I do like what I'm seeing on that video in terms of pace and finishing, he would need time though just like Vardy did stepping up heavily in class, hope the fans would give it to him.

Okazaki looks like the first teamer we are looking to replace immediately and we have to go for someone similar.

There's some great finishes there.

But he will definitely struggle for the first few weeks/ months. His game seems to be heavily based on beating the offside trap and hanging off the last defender. He'll not be afforded as many luxries in the prem as he will in Serie B so he'll have to become smarter , but he looks like he has a good brain so i think He'll overcome these difficulties and adapt just like Jamie Vardy has done. Will he ever be as good as Vardy? Who knows, but i'm excited to think it could be at Leicester that we'll find out..

Guest CityFan 06

Some shocking defending in that video but I do like what I'm seeing on that video in terms of pace and finishing, he would need time though just like Vardy did stepping up heavily in class, hope the fans would give it to him.

Okazaki looks like the first teamer we are looking to replace immediately and we have to go for someone similar.

MattP makes a very good point here. Patience might be the key for this guy. We gave Vardy time to develop his game and now he is one of the best strikers in England. It's similar to Morgan, Mahrez and Drinkwater. These signings were made but we gave them time to adapt to each league and now, their respected stars in the top flight. You can see the correlation between the two examples. Patience is key.

If it's needed with this chap, I'm confident us fans will be patient. On the whole I'd say we're a pretty supportive group of fans who can see talent and potential in players.

MattP makes a very good point here. Patience might be the key for this guy. We gave Vardy time to develop his game and now he is one of the best strikers in England. It's similar to Morgan, Mahrez and Drinkwater. These signings were made but we gave them time to adapt to each league and now, their respected stars in the top flight. You can see the correlation between the two examples. Patience is key.

If it's needed with this chap, I'm confident us fans will be patient. On the whole I'd say we're a pretty supportive group of fans who can see talent and potential in players.

I think regardless to the forwards we sign we will start the season with Vards & Okazaki up top to give the new lads time to settle in.

I think regardless to the forwards we sign we will start the season with Vards & Okazaki up top to give the new lads time to settle in.

Depends who we sign really. If you sign Deeney or Sigurdsson then probably not as they already know the league. Plus there's rumours Vardy won't be fit for the start of the season because he's delaying an operation on his wrist until after the Euros

Guest CityFan 06

Yeah good point, I mean potential signings are not guaranteed to start (Lapadula, Deeney etc) as Vardy and Okazaki have been a great partnership this season. I think the new signings will be key though, over the course of the new season and in Europe, where we may need different strike options. 

I know it's earlier days, any I'm a firm believer in giving people a chance as I always felt Vardy had that something to kick on eventually....but for some reason I really don't fancy this....

Why because of the players ability or because of the league he plays in?

Archived