Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Gianluca Lapadula

Some of you are actually straight up retarded, I swear.

It baffles me how much people take these two bit news website with quotes from agents so literally.

Face it, none of you have an absolute clue and up until the point he's standing holding up a shirt he could actually go anywhere.

Let's close down transfer talk and just call it transfer arrivals then... However, we'd miss classics like the Aranguiz thread!!!

There is nothing I'd rather be doing over the summer than spending hours viewing pages of mindless speculation... The high drama keeps me amused (even if I don't believe any of it!!!)

Let's close down transfer talk and just call it transfer arrivals then... However, we'd miss classics like the Aranguiz thread!!!

There is nothing I'd rather be doing over the summer than spending hours viewing pages of mindless speculation... The high drama keeps me amused (even if I don't believe any of it!!!)

Remember when we spent the whole day following the owner's private jet towards America, convinced it was headed to pick someone up to join the club (Aranguiz or Preki were the main candidates), only to discover it was actually heading to some small airfield for its annual check up?

Those were the days...

Although his goals scored record and the quality of finishing looks impressive, aren't most of these in the 2nd tier of Italian football?

Would you rather he not score bags of impressive goals and show he can use both feet well at that level? :P

I'm surprised by all of the skepticism re: this guy's ability on here.

Although his goals scored record and the quality of finishing looks impressive, aren't most of these in the 2nd tier of Italian football?

We seem to do quite well with players recruited from lower tier football. Mahrez, Vardy, Kante, then you could add that Morgan, Simpson and Schmeichel all came from lower league than the Prem.

We seem to do quite well with players recruited from lower tier football. Mahrez, Vardy, Kante, then you could add that Morgan, Simpson and Schmeichel all came from lower league than the Prem.

Kante came from Ligue 1

And who could forget the Nicky Maynard thread. Them were the days!!

I recall Junior Lewis was also plucked from the lower divisions..........

You say plucked like he was a succulent piece of fruit, what you mean is scrapped off the pavement using a plastic bag and you have to wash your hands after because it broke.

Ranieri wants him but Walsh doesn't, oh nooo don't fall out please Gents....

Up the City......

Strong rumours surfacing tonight that they have in fact fallen out on this very matter, Ranieri walked into his office smashed him over the head with the bell and then said dilly ding dilly dong wake up man. He hasn't woken up :(

You say plucked like he was a succulent piece of fruit, what you mean is scrapped off the pavement using a plastic bag and you have to wash your hands after because it broke.

You say scrapped like there was a scrum of teams fighting for his signature, what you mean is scraped as in to scrape  :D

"Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport are now reporting that Serie A runners-up Napoli are front-runners to sign Lapadula after talks with Pescara president Daniele Sebastiani.

Napoli reportedly made an offer between €5-6m plus add-ons for Lapadula, who, with 26 goals in 39 appearances, is Serie B's top scorer. Pescara are purportedly holding out for at least €8m, but expect Napoli to continue their chase."

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-transfer-rumours-Napoli-new/story-29293115-detail/story.html#ixzz49BG8u0jf

Follow us: @@leicester_Merc on Twitter

Some of you are actually straight up retarded, I swear.

It baffles me how much people take these two bit news website with quotes from agents so literally.

Face it, none of you have an absolute clue and up until the point he's standing holding up a shirt he could actually go anywhere.

Well thats pissed on the ExSperts.......

Archived