Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Gianluca Lapadula

Only want people who want to play for us

Given he seems to have given an interview saying it'd be an honour to play for Claudio and he'd love to play for us alongside Vardy, that's a rather strange comment to make.

Also, their source for the Genoa link is this: http://www.calciomercato.it/news/381341/calciomercato-genoa-esclusivo-juric-a-un-passo-vicino-lapadula.html

Which I think says they've appointed Juric manager and want to sign Lapadula

We have to remember an agents job is to get the most money for themselves and they achieve this by getting the best pay packet or golden hello possible for their client. So with all the rumours and counter rumours a lot will be leaked by the agent(s) seeking to introduce an element of desirability and competition for their clients signature.

Anyway, with this guy there is a new Italian release in Gazetta today saying he would love to come to England and have orgasms playing alongside Vardy. So eeny meeny miny moe, which one to go for.

I'm not that bothered if we get him or not because I believe if we really rated him we would get him.

He's spoke really well of us and Vardy and I'm sure he'd come if we rated him highly enough to be first choice and Ranieri would turn on the charm and Walsh pull out the stops.

Our lack of pursuit tells me that he was only a secondary option.

I'm not that bothered if we get him or not because I believe if we really rated him we would get him.

He's spoke really well of us and Vardy and I'm sure he'd come if we rated him highly enough to be first choice and Ranieri would turn on the charm and Walsh pull out the stops.

Our lack of pursuit tells me that he was only a secondary option.

And what gives you the impression we haven't pulled out all the stops?

And what gives you the impression we haven't pulled out all the stops?

He spoke highly of us and Vardy, I'm confident if we really wanted him we'd have got him. If he doesn't come here I'll believe he was an option if our primary targets couldn't be signed.

Some of you are actually straight up retarded, I swear.

It baffles me how much people take these two bit news website with quotes from agents so literally.

Face it, none of you have an absolute clue and up until the point he's standing holding up a shirt he could actually go anywhere.

I don't see how anyone can get hyped by him? Surely nobody on here watches Serie B?

I think it's because people are calling him "the next Jamie Vardy" when actually every ageing striker who is doing well in the lower leagues will be given that title.

We're in the Champions League, we can both afford and attract better players. If Walsh thinks he's good enough then he gets my approval, but I've not seen anything to get that yet.

Archived