Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Gianluca Lapadula

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2016/05/16/23616032/-?

"But now I love Vardy. He’s fantastic - I could really see myself playing alongside him. We both like the same style of football and are physically very similar.

"Me and him together? The King Power would explode!

"We would be dynamite together. We would be like two gladiators going into battle."

I would do everything possible to help Leicester win."

It's happening...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2016/05/16/23616032/-?

"But now I love Vardy. He’s fantastic - I could really see myself playing alongside him. We both like the same style of football and are physically very similar.

"Me and him together? The King Power would explode!

"We would be dynamite together. We would be like two gladiators going into battle."

I would do everything possible to help Leicester win."

Gotta be on his way surely?!

If we are after Lapadula, we should be looking to get him in earlier as he's likely going to be one of our only target coming from second division football with little top flight experience and would most benefit from a full pre-season.

His attitude looks spot on though. Any player making gladiator and battle references talking about a football match has a place right up alongside Vardy and is worth their salt to play in a Leicester shirt. Excited for this, make it happen!

I suspect we'll want this wrapped up before the end of the month and everyone goes on their fcukin holidays.

Yeah, looks like we're sorting quite a few early which is good.

Guest CityFan 06

Sounds very promising! It's great that Lapadula actually wants to come here by the sounds of it. As Ranieri pointed out, it's key to have players at the club who are happy and want to play for the shirt. If this is what he truly said, then the attitude seems exactly Leicester style. 

I like the look of this guy - energetic, enthusiastic, quite clinical wherever he is in the box, always ready to run in behind defences. I can imagine he would fit in well alongside Vardy and whilst the likes of Musa and Slimani are looking around making their minds up this lad could be just what we are looking for, and no doubt cheaper.

Archived