Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Gianluca Lapadula

Some of the goalkeeping is shocking. More impressed by zaza than this guy based solely on YouTube lol

Just for clarification; if you can score 24 goals in serie B you can score anywhere. It is a very defensive league (unlike what the YouTube video might show). I heard Juventus is interested in him (which is not a good sign for us). Anyway, I'd take him. Anyone that can score 24 goals in serie B will do well in the Prem (not particularly known for its defense).

Just for clarification; if you can score 24 goals in serie B you can score anywhere. It is a very defensive league (unlike what the YouTube video might show). I heard Juventus is interested in him (which is not a good sign for us). Anyway, I'd take him. Anyone that can score 24 goals in serie B will do well in the Prem (not particularly known for its defense).

The last Italian striker to choose a big Italian team over us may be regretting his decision (Eder)

Can u tell us more about Lapadula? Could he play the Shinji role or would he be back up to Vardy?

Archived