Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Gianluca Lapadula

Zola, dicanio, ravenelli, vialli and carbone spring to mind.

The players you name were all big name internationals before they came to England with the exception of Carbone.

Lapadula is not in their league. Plenty of lesser known italian strikers like him have played in the premier league and were crap.

For every Zola, Vialli, Ravanelli and Di Canio there is a Corrado Grabbi, Andrea Silenzi, Rolando Bianchi and Massimo Maccarone.

The players you name were all big name internationals before they came to England with the exception of Carbone.

Lapadula is not in their league. Plenty of lesser known italian strikers like him have played in the premier league and were crap.

For every Zola, Vialli, Ravanelli and Di Canio there is a Corrado Grabbi, Andrea Silenzi, Rolando Bianchi and Massimo Maccarone.

I think you could do this most nationalities. :S

Guest CityFan 06

Of all the strikers we're linked with, I'm most excited about this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, just as I was coming onto this thread I thought the same. I like in general that we're being linked with high calibre players - shows the development we've made. If Lapadula doesn't come, I'd have thought we've got alternatives for the striker role. Musa can play there as well.

I wonder how genuine our interest was in the first place? We probably sniffed around to find out asking price and wages, ect, but we probably are obligated to do that for about 10-15 people for every position we want to fill... I just cant help think our name is being thrown into the public domain by agents/ selling clubs to try and squeeze a bit more money out of other interested clubs.

I wonder how genuine our interest was in the first place? We probably sniffed around to find out asking price and wages, ect, but we probably are obligated to do that for about 10-15 people for every position we want to fill... I just cant help think our name is being thrown into the public domain by agents/ selling clubs to try and squeeze a bit more money out of other interested clubs.

I just cant help think our name is being thrown into the public domain by agents/ selling clubs to try and squeeze a bit more money out of other interested clubs.

This.

He was acting like a whore saying flattering things with every team he was linked to.

Archived