Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

VICTORY PARADE: Leicester Is #HavingAParty!

In fairness, I can see the club extending the ground sooner rather than later. That doesn't necessarily entail a completely new stadium.

Have they already got permission to do so?

Anyone else sick and bored of hearing people unable to talk about Leicester City without using tiresome buzzwords like "fairytale" and "team spirit" and other overused shit. I can't listen to journalists and pundits talk about Leicester without hearing 5000/1 and Vardy non league.

I don't think I can watch anymore docs and listen to any more podcasts or read any more pieces on Leicester because they've reduced us to a Sunday League team who got lucky with pub players. Hard work and team spirit alone doesn't win you a Premier League title for ****s sake.

Tell me, with a straight face, that we can't fill a 45k stadium.

Get it done lads.

If Sunderland can so can we. We've had more success than Sunderland in the last 70 years and they get 40k+

Hello everyone!

My friend sent me a load of photos he took of the parade in Leicester, then sent them to me...  (Apparently he had to leave the park early because his back was playing up again :( )

I've uploaded them to my facebook account, but how can I link to them here, (or where do I need to upload them to), so they can display, here?

(He also got me a flag and a copy of the special Mercury Season Review edition.  (I definitely need to send him some money for everything!))

Enjoyed both BBC and Sky coverage...

Earlier Sky covered the build up and start of the Bus parade.With interviews.

Thought BBC, because no commercial breaks looked better has the evening went on.

For info ITV tonight at 10:40 are doing 50min Champions party.

Gary lineker tomorrow 10:45 BBC

Archived