Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

VICTORY PARADE: Leicester Is #HavingAParty!

That was incredible, I wanna do it again!

Loved it.

Just got back, tbh think I timed the train over perfect, I came over early afternoon, but was told the ones after were crammed - My mate got on a train as the players got on the stage - He got to Vicky Park just after Kasabian finish so was abit pointless him coming over tbh, but he enjoyed the atmosphere nonetheless.

The train home was a breeze too.

Had a few idiots near me, one inparticular pilled off his face, a few fights, didn't mind the beer throwing so much - Free beer!

....Provided it was beer! :unsure:

The one disappointment if I had to pick up on one, was the interviews didn't seem very loud, could hardly hear them, but that is a minor blip.

It's been an amazing day.

Way too much weed being smoked in the park with so many little kids about. I don't know how people can enjoy smoking that shit.

Half the City smashed on booze and you're worried about a few people having a blaze? With all due respect, get educated dude. Weed ain't the substance you should be worried about.

Half the City smashed on booze and you're worried about a few people having a blaze? With all due respect, get educated dude. Weed ain't the substance you should be worried about.

When I'm having to breathe it aswell dude, you can go bollocks.

When I'm having to breathe it aswell dude, you can go bollocks.

Nah, I'm with daz*dsb on this one. Alcohol is far more destructive then a bit of weed. And Viccy Park is right next door to Highfields so what else could you expect?

Anyway, it was a incredible evening on top of what has just been the season of our lives. It's finally sunk in what we've achieved. Seeing the huge crowds there tonight and the buzz around the city and the county over the last two weeks is something none of us will ever forget. I made sound like soppy git but this means the world to me, my family and I'm sure to all of you. As Ranieri says, keep on dreaming, I certainly will.

Brilliant day, just got back to dark Hampshire - but why do people have to throw glass bottles into the crowd? Apart from that, bloody amazing. And 240,000 there, with 100,000 in Viccy Park? Dont know about a bigger ground, we need Wembley.

Brilliant day, just got back to dark Hampshire - but why do people have to throw glass bottles into the crowd? Apart from that, bloody amazing. And 240,000 there, with 100,000 in Viccy Park? Dont know about a bigger ground, we need Wembley.

The only thing that proper got on my tits was people sparking up in a ****ing field of children. You've had all day if you're that way inclined - get your stench away from people who've come to enjoy themselves.

I'd struggle to be arsed but when you've got people with very young kids out it does make you wonder what goes through the minds of some dribbles.

Could only watch on the telly unfortunately, couldn't ponce another day off work for Leicester related activities lol

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to every single one of the blue army that turned up today. You made our city look incredible. I'll be a very proud man talking about that with people tomorrow!

The only thing that proper got on my tits was people sparking up in a ****ing field of children. You've had all day if you're that way inclined - get your stench away from people who've come to enjoy themselves.

I'd struggle to be arsed but when you've got people with very young kids out it does make you wonder what goes through the minds of some dribbles.

Unfortunately, lots of people with kids still smoke - doesn't seem to help them realise its a bad idea...

Credit to MistaJam as well... It ain't easy getting up there and getting a crowd revved up in the middle of the day but he was quality!

Agreed. Mistajam was great; smart music choices, plenty of party starting anthems

Two fans near the front were wearing......Burnley scarves! Everyone wants a piece of us.

Awesome day, genuinely epic. And as someone else said, it was the cherry on an amazing cake.

While I agree with you when you have a crowd of approximately 100k you've got to be realistic and expect that this is going to be the case. People will smoke cigarettes, weed and drink beer. It's inevitable but it shouldn't prevent you from enjoying yourself.

What really pisses me off is when adults do that kind of shit in a children's playground.

Just got back to Cardiff. Knackered after long drives but worth it! Great day. Really enjoyed the anticipation as waited for the buses to reach us up London Road. Claudio looked deliriously happy. Vicky Park looked and felt amazing. The day was a credit to Leicester. Well done all.

Unfortunately, lots of people with kids still smoke - doesn't seem to help them realise its a bad idea...

While I agree with you when you have a crowd of approximately 100k you've got to be realistic and expect that this is going to be the case. People will smoke cigarettes, weed and drink beer. It's inevitable but it shouldn't prevent you from enjoying yourself.

What really pisses me off is when adults do that kind of shit in a children's playground.

As said I'm not arsed about fags but if you need a joint to enjoy today you're a sad bugger.

Archived