Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Big Sam to do a Klopp and run up the touchline fist pumping and drooling, before engaging in a pile on with his players.

I never thought Palace would be going down, but if they maintain this score and stay up, fair play to them.

Puts our result into perspective last week, Palace have beaten Chelsea and Liverpool away and Arsenal at home. A point for us last week, forget about the circumstances, was a great result.

Burnley have Palace away, West Brom Home, Bournemouth away and West Ham home.

On paper a fairly easy run in but they'll surely need to get something away from home somewhere, can't rely on West Brom and West Ham being on the beach by the time they play them.

However I'd expect them to get 5 points from their run in at least.

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

It is why I thought the draw against Palace was a good result when we went there, they have hit serious form and won't go down now 

They never were going to, look at some of their players they've quality all over the pitch, just needed better direction from a better manager.

Not a good weekend at all. Dropped three places and three points closer to relegation zone. If we lose our next two games we are right back in the mire. Got to hope Man Utd beat Swansea at home next Sunday but it would be nice to sort it ourselves before then.

Just now, Col city fan said:

Bloody Hell!

Fat Sam is proving to be a miracle worker again...

He does it all the time, but no one will give him a job unless they are in the relegation zone lol... he is a good manager always has been, and Palace will do well with him he suits them. 

Just now, Hammo said:

Not a good weekend at all. Dropped three places and three points closer to relegation zone. If we lose our next two games we are right back in the mire. Got to hope Man Utd beat Swansea at home next Sunday but it would be nice to sort it ourselves before then.

We're in terrific form and are back to our fluent best. We've had a good break and are ready for the run in. Let the other teams do what they want, I don't care, we've got enough quality to get some more points on the board.

I mean, in our last 7 we've won 5 drawn 1 and lost 1. We'll be ok.

2 minutes ago, Hammo said:

6 points ahead of Swansea, with 2 games in hand. We are in a good position, it's in our hands and I trust Shakespeare & our players to push for the top half.

Just now, foxes21 said:

6 points ahead of Swansea, with 2 games in hand. We are in a good position, it's in our hands and I trust Shakespeare & our players to push for the top half.

7 points with the vastly superior GD.

Palace is a good fit for Allardyce. They're a small club who are just hsppy to be in the PL. They're not like West Ham who demand free flowing football. Palace will be content with AllardyceBall and finish 13th every year.

Archived