Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

What made you laugh (This season)

There were so many occasions to laugh this season both on and off the pitch (Huth's freekick was a highlight and Schlupperman never fails to deliver), but if I were to give awards, Tottenham surely deserves one. An inflated Lion King would do lol

The majority of Fighting Cock also deserve some inflated toy. They'd entertained me even better than their team lol

Been so many greats moments but i'd say Spurs bottling it :D

And this......

Just before the Bocelli performance on Saturday after at least 15 mins of blowing up my inflatable Dinosaur (I think it was based on a T-rex or some form of Raptor) I decided to go to the toilet so I wouldn't miss any of the match. Obviously, I didn't take my now fully inflated reptile to the toilet as if i saw someone do that, I would deem them strange. I was planning on waving it around during the match as I see lots of other people do that and i thought it would be fun.

Anyway, as it was such a great day and the whole city in a wonderful mood I assumed it would be safe from any hooligans as most people are relatively friendly where I sit in SK2. Although I don't know anyone there personally so of course I'm naturally distrustful of them. I didn't take longer that 7 minutes in the toilet and would have been much quicker if the hand dryers were more modern like the ones they have in Cinema's. When I returned to my seat MY dinosaur was gone, nowhere to be seen. Of the people around me none of them none of them seemed to have my dinosaur. But I'm sure they saw something.

Anyone that has seen my inflatable dinosaur, or has heard anything about it I urge to contact me. I believe there is a messaging system on this forum.If whoever it was that took my dinosaur is on this forum and reading this, I am not angry and will not be contacting the club or higher authorities. Unfortunately because or the current government I do not earn very much money so I cannot offer a financial reward for information and all I can offer is my sincere gratitude. My dinosaur is green and about 3 foot tall. I just want it back unharmed and undamaged.

Cheese AKA Dennis 

Manchester City away when I was standing right next to the Manchester City, exchanging brilliant pre match 'banter' and then scoring two minutes in.

Guest MattP

The Spurs implosion.

The only team in the World that managed to finish third in a two horse race.

Archived