Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

What made you laugh (This season)

1) Alderweirld pushing Eric Dier over so Huth had a free header.

2) Dele Alli falling over his own feet to concede the corner in 1)

3) Lloris throwing himself to the ground after Dawson's equaliser for WBA.

That's £750 they'd earn if those clips were sent in to 'youve been framed '!!

The fact that we managed to get Dilly Ding Dilly Dong into a chant makes me raise a smile everytime i hear it, Can't wait to actually be heading to Europe lol gonna be mental.

And Claudio sticking to his promise of pizza but making the players make it and him serving it, you won't see that sort of togetherness at any other champions. Pleasure to watch.

I really wish we call all have a 3 minute sit down with these players and just explain, how much they have done for us as fans and how proud they have made us, not just with results, but as others have mentioned, players like fuchs, huth,vardy etc, going along with his silly games. Been a brilliant 12 months.

Jeffrey Schlupp - everything he does is pure comedy (in a good way); remember the picture of him leaving the Italian restaurant last week? :D

Claudio Ranieri in general (press conferences, Bournemouth away)

Christian Fuchs and his videos with Huth plus the "Schnick, schnack, schnuck" competition with Okazaki

Arsenal bottling it... again

Arsenal players and their crowd celebrations after beating us 2-1 with a one-man advantage in the 95th minute

Arsenal post-match dressing room picture

Tottenham post-match dressing room picture

Tottenham caving in under pressure

Chelsea vs. Tottenham and how low Spurs could sink in terms of fouls and unsportsmanlike behaviour

Harry Kane's mouth and his "Lion King" tweet

"Leicester City, we're coming for you"

The Fighting Cock Forum

Every pundit or "expert" who's left with egg on his face after the predictions at the start of the season and the subsequent belittling comments during the campaign

The London media, particularly the yellow press

Aston Villa

The third against Swansea just made me laugh out loud, it was just pure Schlupp, but it was also confirmation that we were going to win the league.

To be honest for the last few months I have had a little laugh every time I look at the table, just crazy, I still do it today, it is just hilarious that we have won the league.

... Now I've had a fair time to think this over ... It's Schluppy ... just for being himself, he's bloody excellent and so bloody honest that he would never see just how refreshingly funny he is just for being himself ... Long may he stay with the City, a true classic legend in the making!

Best chant of the season " You're getting sacked in the morning" to Rafa Benitez after City scored in his first game

'You're just a fat Spanish waiter' was brilliant.

Probably when Vardy banged Ashley Williams with the shoulder to shoulder for chatting s*** to Mahrez.

Mahrez putting 3 Villa players on their arse at once.

Claudio's press conferences, especially:

'WE ARE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MAN, COME ON'.

&

'I am a bell.......eh don't write Ranieri is a bell!'

Archived