Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

9 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

If anything this shows Pearson has one way of playing and if he hasn't got those players he is stubborn enough to force it onto them despite a lack of goals and poor results.

Yeah it's not like we never changed formation which resulted in a huge uptake of form is it? Think for yourself and stop repeating myths and clichés.

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Sorry this is too good. Trust me as someone from this way it'd be embarrassing for derby to lose a league game to Burton. There's probably more derby fans in Burton than Burton fans. It's akin to Loughborough Dynamo or Nuneaton rising the leagues and beating us.

So, so true lol Burton were everyone's shitty second team a few years back round here. Too good to be true this.

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Now if burton got to the prem, that would be a story.

They won't, but they'll give most teams in this division a good run for the money this season. I expect Burton to falter in the second half of the campaign, though.

For now, I'll enjoy sitting back and watching them embarrass pretty much all other clubs and managers. They've got nothing to lose and nothing to gain, really. Makes for fantastic entertainment. :D

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

lol

Pearson is actually fookin this right up so far.

He's hustling the Col city fans of the Derby forum so he can have a good laugh at their expense at the end of the season. This is his MO. :whistle:

Archived