Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

I really like the business Clough Jnr has done in the summer, retaining the players who won promotion but fleshing the squad out with seasoned championship players like Lloyd, Lee Williamson and Ben Turner.

Guest CityFan 06

Mate mentioned last night and only realised this myself, Naismith is in the Championship for Norwich which is a real boost for them. I think he could play a level above to be honest, I quite like him, decent enough striker.

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Anyone watching QPR V Leeds?

Leeds look fooling awful, don't think I've ever seen a scarier back line in my life, and Robert Green behind them.

can see them being in serious trouble this season.

Big sol and Rob Green.....Sky should put them on the box more often this season.

16 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Idiots - how can you judge a new manager after one competitive game in charge already? Have they forgotten how long it took until he found his feet at our club?

Ridiculous. Bunch of ostriches.

Dunno if anybody was watching Soccer Saturday but even Stelling moaned about Derby fans moaning. They went off at half time, fans were frustrated (as always!) and Stelling was like "you're 45 mins into a new season for crying out loud". Not to mention they were against a good string Brighton side too.

Met a Leeds fan yesterday after our game. Said we were a proper side and everybody he knows in Leeds want us to do it again. 

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Dunno if anybody was watching Soccer Saturday but even Stelling moaned about Derby fans moaning. They went off at half time, fans were frustrated (as always!) and Stelling was like "you're 45 mins into a new season for crying out loud". Not to mention they were against a good string Brighton side too.

Met a Leeds fan yesterday after our game. Said we were a proper side and everybody he knows in Leeds want us to do it again. 

yep saw that as well.

also enjoyed his dig at BT Sport before the games kicked off as well lol 

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:03, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Derby played against one of the divisions best sides and drew - what are they moaning about?

Was speaking with some City fans yesterday about him.

They were saying how much the radio were slating Pearson and Derby.

I'd have thought that a draw against a side I think are almost certain to go up would be deemed a reasonable result.

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

It's always great to laugh at Forest, but I'd personally love it if we had another East Midlands team in Europe.

However, they need to sort their ownership, financial and sportive structures first. It's like trying to jump when you don't know how to walk yet.

Not really been following the championship but what on earth is going on 

Villa chairman gets asked his what his 5 year plan is 

Wolves are signing a player for £20 million 

Newcastle trying to sign Lorenzo Insigne 

villa seem to to be buying anybody with a pulse who will go there 

On Saturday, August 06, 2016 at 16:21, AKCJ said:

Yeah Forest's right winger has a fair bit about him. Only 19 too.

Think he's a Melton lad as well. So to be fair he's practically a local boy. My mate who was on the sheep's books was at school with him.

Think the Melton times and East mids news did an article on them both a few years back.

Archived