Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

1 year ago Rafa was managing Ronaldo, Bale, Modric at Real Madrid....1 year on and he's losing at home to Huddersfield.

Year can hear the laughing down hear all the way from Wearside!

Hope Huddersfield beat Villa on Tuesday.

Beating them and Newcastle both away would give them the belief that 'little Huddersfield' can challenge for the top-8.

Leeds somehow are going backwards yet again and Blackburn's performances have been embarrassing.

I'm not that surprised Newcastle have started badly. How many sides in memory have signed loads of new players and it all clicked straight away?

I honestly don't get how these financial rules work. How can they possibly spend that much? After years of spending millions on absolute shite.

Huddersfield, Bristol City, Fulham and QPR looking like early dark horses with two wins each.

Leeds start badly as I imagined. Cannot see where this Garry Monk hype comes from at all.

Forest, as usual, are absolutely garbage and will be fighting to stay up. Imagine if they ended up going down with Burton staying up.

Derby have been awful by all accounts as well. Derby fan told me that their 2-0 loss at Barnsley was the worst they've played in years. Where have I heard that before?

Pearson always struggled against them strangely. We've actually got a very decent record there but he lost there twice out of three attempts, lost at home to them once and sneaked a draw at home to them as well.

I can't get my head around how Derby's side is so expensive. It's so ordinary it hurts.

Burnley's got to be up there.

Hold on, surely Middlesbrough, he didn't drop a point against them did he?

He did actually, Gavin Ward-gate. If memory serves though it was 6 wins and a draw against them, I can't see him bettering that.

Trouble in little paradise: Wednesday's Fernando Forestieri allegedly still courted by Newcastle and Derby. Didn't travel to Norwich with the team on Saturday, as he refused to play.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/norwich-0-sheffield-wednesday-0-forestieri-stuns-owls-by-refusing-to-play-1-8067295

Archived