Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Hide Kante

It's getting a little difficult hiding him: https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/jun/10/france-romania-euro-2016-live?page=with:block-575b1262e4b01a5ff948b77b#block-575b1262e4b01a5ff948b77b

Really the most amazing footballer I've seen in so long.

Come on Kanté my son! We need a N'Golo in the Euros thread. I care about his performance in the Euros as much as Vardy's, early.

If kante doesn't retire in 10 years from now without winning 12+ major trophies then he should be disappointed. I really really really really really want him to stay for at least one more season, but the truth is that if an elite European team comes in for him, i can't blame him for leaving - and i'd wish him good luck with no hard feelings.

Why can't we keep ours but Wham can keep Payet?

Maybe they can't?

Payet is 29 so perhaps less interest from some of the big boys

And I believe he is already on a six figure contract.

And the rumour is that NG is unhappy in Leicester. Perhaps DP is very happy in London.

If kante doesn't retire in 10 years from now without winning 12+ major trophies then he should be disappointed. I really really really really really want him to stay for at least one more season, but the truth is that if an elite European team comes in for him, i can't blame him for leaving - and i'd wish him good luck with no hard feelings.

I can blame him for leaving and he won't go with my best wishes.

We've just walked this league and are Pot1 of the CL. He'll no doubt be offered a similar contract to Vardy.

What can he achieve somewhere else next season that he couldn't possibly do here? Let this team evolve ans see what it's capable of rather than jump ship at the first opportunity.

Had good midfielders in the past, but kante for me is the best we have had, and agree is up there with the best in the world at the minute.

His ability hasn't and will not go unnoticed at the euro's, if his heart is not here, we unfortunately have zero chance of keeping him.

Break the bank, give him whatever signing on bonus he's being offered elsewhere (assuming he has a release clause)! We'd get it back when he is sold either in January or at the end of the season. We shouldn't let him go for just money - doesn't make economic sense, we'd probably make a profit as his value rises further.

If he doesn't have a release contract then just refuse to sell him till Jan at the earliest. He doesn't seem the sort to kick off.

Edit: If there's a release clause he's about to become a very rich young man.

Kante and Payet at RM at the end of the euros. But seriously I bet Payet doesn't have a 20m release clause!

When there was talk of other clubs being interested in Payet, West ham moved quick and offered him 125k contract which he signed. Abit like us and Vardy. I wonder why we didn't do this also for kante minus the 20m release clause.

Archived