Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glen parva fox

Nigel Pearson Derby Manager three year deal

He'll do better for them than the recent few, probably finish play-offs due to the amount of quality there now then take them up with ease the following season, providing their chairman isn't some knee-jerky buffoon who'll chop if they're not promoted by christmas - which is likely to happen after what happened to Clement.

If this goes wrong could it end up being his last managerial job?

He's done a good job everywhere hes been, one bad run at a championship club would hardly be the end of him.

Can anyone think of any of our ex players or current reserves/youth he might consider reuniting with?

Matty James or Lawrence perhaps?

He's done a good job everywhere hes been, one bad run at a championship club would hardly be the end of him.

Can anyone think of any of our ex players or current reserves/youth he might consider reuniting with?

Matty James or Lawrence perhaps?

can definitely see him going in for James maybe de laet too. Sadly think James time here is over

That's Derby up then. Good luck to nige and Powell

Wow. Considering Villa have yet to appoint there manager, and Newcastle have Benitez I find it astonishing you think it's already a foregone conclusion.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Who?

The man who took us from our lowest ebb. The man who gave us 2 league titles, breaking records along the way. The man who kept us up in the premier league. The man who had a huge part in bringing Morgan, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Vardy to the club.

That's who.

Wow. Considering Villa have yet to appoint there manager, and Newcastle have Benitez I find it astonishing you think it's already a foregone conclusion.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I don't think it matters with Villa who their next manager is, it is going to be such a massive task getting that club into any sort of state I'd put them at 5000/1 to go up automatically next season

I miss our annual 6 points we take from Derby so I hope he does well and gets them up. It's a good fit for him. Similar club to ours with similar expectations.

Matty James and Ritchie de Laet to Derby then.

can definitely see him going in for James maybe de laet too. Sadly think James time here is over

I wouldn't be too surprised if he showed some interest in Wasilewski too, especially as we seem to be signing Hernandez.

Archived