Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glen parva fox

Nigel Pearson Derby Manager three year deal

I don't think it matters with Villa who their next manager is, it is going to be such a massive task getting that club into any sort of state I'd put them at 5000/1 to go up automatically next season

I'll have a fiver on that with you Junior.    :)

Made up for him, and as much as I dislike them, Derby are a fantastic club for him to be managing. They've finally made the right decision after pissing around with McLaren etc. 

I know opinion of him as a person on here is somewhat divided, but as a football manager, jesus christ he knows what hes doing at that level. He's one of my favourite Leicester managers ever and also one of my hero's despite what anyone says. He'll go down in this club's histroy along with everybodys favourite italian (not me, Ranieri) and rightly so! He took us from the gutter to the big time and I'll always be greateful for that. 

Good luck Nige!...even if it is with the sheep shaggers

I love yapping to people that are so staunchly anti-Pearson it pains them. Always tarred with the boring / arrogant / dull brush as if what's been happening on the pitch is irrelevant. You'd have thought they'd have learnt from the Allen / Holloway / Sven debacles.

Losing every week while Holloway made analogies that the Soccer AM / Sky Sports News banter LADS loved was humiliating. 

Pearson, Powell and Phillips are a good team and I wish them well.

Couple of our fringe players will probably head to Derby now as well. Can definitely see de Laet and Matty James going there. Maybe even Ulloa, who knows.

Happy with that.

Don't like or dislike Derby, not bothered either way, they're just another club.

It's not Villa that's he's gone to so in my eyes that's a major positive.

Good luck to him and fair play to Derby, excellent appointment.

*hides and waits for a backlash*

Archived