Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Leicester connections at EURO 2016

From what I can gather there are 4 current Leicester players at  the Euros:

Vardy

Kante

Fuchs

King

4 Former players:

Kramaric

McAuley

Kane

Fernandes

Norwood

1 Former Manager:

MON

Have I missed any?

From what I can gather there are 4 current Leicester players at  the Euros:

Vardy

Kante

Fuchs

King

4 Former players:

Kramaric

McAuley

Norwood

Fernandes

1 Former Manager:

MON

Have I missed any?

Oliver Norwood never played for us? 

Ricardo and Moreno (played few games with LCFC) with Portugal?

They were both shit, Ricardo was retired by then and Moreno was awful, I did have a look to see if Miguel Vitor had been playing for Portugal, but it seems not.

I'd imagine if Vitor wasn't playing in greece he'd have probably broken in by now, they're still having to call up Carvalho fgs

I thought you must have seen William Carvalho's name and made a mistake, but you're right, old man Carvalho (38) is in the Portugal squad, Rui Costa and Fernando Couto are apparently on the stand by list...

• 2 weeks later...

How many other league champions in Europe are stretching to make connections to players who were once on loan for a couple of months.

Could you imagine the Juventus forum having a thread which linked an Albanian reserve centre back who played a handful of games on loan when the were in Seria B

has a major league (english, german, french, spanish or italian) ever had less representatives on a whole at a major tournament? by the end of round one of matches we'll have had a max of two players playing? that is pretty impressive considering how far we won the league by. 

has a major league (english, german, french, spanish or italian) ever had less representatives on a whole at a major tournament? by the end of round one of matches we'll have had a max of two players playing? that is pretty impressive considering how far we won the league by.

Forget Major European leagues, barring Wales, Northern Ireland and Rep Of Ireland is the a nation who have qualified for the euros who have less of their national champions players represented.

Archived