Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

another school shooting

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Serial draft dodger makes accusation of cowardice, predictably:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43174069

The whole thing is ludicrous. You need good guys with guns! Turns out good guys with guns don't want to get shot any more than high school students, surprising nobody, anywhere

Can't say I'd have been rushing in there myself tbh. 

Trump is such a **** - what an insensitive way to handle the situation. 

Also shamelessly poached:

>2018: all teachers are armed
>2019: teachers organize a general strike over proposed cuts to public education
>2019: teachers seize control of the classrooms
>2019: police attempt to remove armed teachers from their classrooms.
>2020: attempts to remove teachers from their classrooms erupt into full-blown civil war
>2022: teachers' defence councils seize Washington D.C.
>2023: public re-education camps are established across the Teacher's Republic of America
>2024: the international committee of teachers is founded, advocating for enlightened, worldwide communism
>2025: the national committee of American teachers announces successful re-education of reactionaries, begins closing re-education camps
>2026: the NCAT announces its first 10-year plan.
>2030: the world is united under a single, Teacher's government
>2036: the National international teachers' committee announces the end of its first 10-year plan. Global warming trends have been successfully reversed
>2045: the teacher's galactic republic launches its first, educational exploratory vessel.

• Haha 1

I find the whole government and state reaction to the shooting hypocritical beyond belief.

You just let a mentally ill teenager go on a killing spree after several warnings over the course of about two years (hello, preventive measures!), allow the Sheriff Deputy to cowardly hide outside for minutes (he's got a gun, but won't use it - To Protect and Serve what exactly?) and then have the nerve

a) to call for more guns for teachers - it's not as if they're actually hired to teach kids in the first place

b) to call for more security at schools - I don't like the check-in procedures at airports with metal detectors, surely kids will embrace having their possession checked on a daily basis

c) to propose that you want to prevent mentally ill people from getting their hands on guns - it's worked perfectly in the past, so it'll surely help in the future (will someone think of the costs?) and be very accurate

d) to propose the prohibition of bump stocks sales for semi-automatic rifles - as if that would hinder potential attackers from using guns altogether or minimize the risk of (school) shootings

Of course, all of these measures will surely lead to a better and healthier school environment. The answer to guns is more guns, thanks NRA. While more lives need to be lost thanks to you and a lot of gun fundamentalists clinging on to the Second Amendment (which - first of all - doesn't necessarily deny the possibility of gun control as such, and as an amendment, can be amended *chuckle"), more profit is made with gun sales.

Ka-ching.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Buce said:

Trump: "I'd have run into that school, even if I wasn't armed..." lol

Of course you would, Donald, of course you would.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/43202075

Ya i'm sure that armed security guy said the same thing.... 

I cant see a draft dodger running into that school. Stop lying trump.  Only your thick base of supporters believe you or are like "yeaaahhh maaaann".

On 26/02/2018 at 18:50, Buce said:

Trump: "I'd have run into that school, even if I wasn't armed..." lol

Of course you would, Donald, of course you would.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/43202075

He’s got his scapegoat now and he’s not afraid to pin the problems of the nation upon him.

Its such a shame because before we’ve even heard this guys story he’ll have committed suicide and Trumps response will be along the lines of another cowardly act.

Disgraceful.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

He’s got his scapegoat now and he’s not afraid to pin the problems of the nation upon him.

Its such a shame because before we’ve even heard this guys story he’ll have committed suicide and Trumps response will be along the lines of another cowardly act.

Disgraceful.

Actually, he (the deputy) released a statement through his attorney this morning, in which he states that he thought the gunshots were coming from outside the school building and he had been trained to take cover under those circumstances.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/26/us/parkland-shooting-school-resource-officer-attorney-statement/index.html

3 hours ago, Buce said:

Actually, he (the deputy) released a statement through his attorney this morning, in which he states that he thought the gunshots were coming from outside the school building and he had been trained to take cover under those circumstances.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/26/us/parkland-shooting-school-resource-officer-attorney-statement/index.html

Yep. Of course, and we knew there would be a reason a week ago but he came straight out and intimated cowardice on the officers part way before any facts were known. 

In this video we see Trump clinging to his security detail for dear life in the face of an unarmed protester trying to get onto the stage of one of his campaign rallies.  But he'd have totally gone in to sort out a crazed gunman with his bare hands and foot spurs. lol 

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

In this video we see Trump clinging to his security detail for dear life in the face of an unarmed protester trying to get onto the stage of one of his campaign rallies.  But he'd have totally gone in to sort out a crazed gunman with his bare hands and foot spurs. lol 

He is just making sure his security is safe, he would have kicked his ass if needed.

9 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Yeah, about that arming teachers thing...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/01/georgia-teacher-gun-dalton-high-school-police-motive

Jesse Randall Davidson sounds like a live wire

Obviously then we arm the students, remember the problem with gun violence is apparently just not enough guns.

• 2 months later...

What an absolutely ****ed up country.

Imagine watching your nation's children die like this, day after day, week after week, and doing nothing about it.

9 minutes ago, toddybad said:

What an absolutely ****ed up country.

Imagine watching your nation's children die like this, day after day, week after week, and doing nothing about it.

More guns, bigger guns is the NRA i mean republicans solution.

Q the "nows not the time to talk about gun control" lingo from repubs. 

Nothing happens other than more kids dying.

Repeat.

Student protest incoming.

RIP to those killed. Hope those injured recover quickly.