Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

Mmm bit stupid that, I'm can't stand woy, and not got the heart in England like I do city, but come on loving Wales, and wanting Russia to beat England?? Come on mate!! Unless your Welsh Scottish or roi

i agree with weller54

Guest Cujek

the whole team is built around trying to get Rooney in it.

Lee Dixo before the match says that Rooney played in midfield for UTD, thats right Lee, he was shite there as well.

Absolutley scandalous to leave Drinkwater at home, to play Rooney in midfield and take a 5th striker when he is going to play 1 up front.

We are really crap with this sort of selection policy, i hope Vards dont play and we crash out in the group stages.

the whole team is built around trying to get Rooney in it.

Lee Dixo before the match says that Rooney played in midfield for UTD, thats right Lee, he was shite there as well.

Absolutley scandalous to leave Drinkwater at home, to play Rooney in midfield and take a 5th striker when he is going to play 1 up front.

We are really crap with this sort of selection policy, i hope Vards dont play and we crash out in the group stages.

I hope Vardy comes on and scores the winner, starts every game after tonight and we win the Euros, personally.

Really annoys me with these London team favourites and Liverpool.

Wouldn't be surprised if these clubs' dealers offering Woy £500 per game if he gets one of their players to play.

Might as well LCFC owners give him a free all-inclusive holiday to Thailand, just to get Vardy more game time...

Archived