Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

We'll be 5 points behind Wales after the next game. Hodgson is clueless. And the amount of cash he earns for the job is truly baffling. He hasn't got a clue.

5 million a year..lol

Best paid manager in the world..

He must wake up every morning and think 'wtf'

To all the arseholes that want England to lose just because Vardy hasn't been included

You are pathetic!

You should be ashamed to call yourselves English!

I'm not claiming to be English, I'm claiming to be Leicesterish. Even Wales started Edwards over King and he plays for Wolves, f@cking Wolves! Hope Slovakia and Russia get through Group B. I'm supporting France and Austria because they have the brain capacity to select players who play for the greatest club in the world.

Thought we played well tonight, gutted with the result but i think we'll batter the Welsh. Hodgson's subs were poor but we still did alright.

Come on here and it's like we've just lost 5-0. joke.

Hahaha.. That team couldn't batter cod!

Tbf, other then having a **** of a manager and not bringing vardy on, when we went 1.0 up, I thought they didn't play that bad

i assumed vardy would play. when i switched it on and saw i was gonna have to cheer on a bunch of spurs players, i wasn't ready.

didn't cheer the russia goal, couldn't get excited about diers goal. hardly surprising given the how much spurs have p1ssed us off this season...

England were OK tonight.  What stands out is that the game was cleary a Vardy game and Woy didn't see it.  England are a very one dimensional team.  Realistically any substitutions will change players like for like.  There is no natural width to the team to change the formation late on.  I was concerned going into the tournament what we would be like defending a one goal lead for the final 15 minutes or so when teams come at us.  My fears were confirmed against a bang average Russian team.  Imagine what Germany, France or Spain will do to us!

I predict a draw against Wales and Slovakia to beat us and then Hodgson to get a two year extension to take us to the World Cup where we will still play Rooney, Wilshere, Lallana and Sterling.  And get beat all over again.

Been saying it all along. Need to base the team around Vrady (a PL winner) not Kane. Kane looks low on confidence to me. But the. Again Drinky should have gone also.

I find it baffling that a team win the league by 10 points and how NO players starting for their country in the euros. It's criminal. I thought I would never feel like this but I truly couldn't give a shite about England at the minute. They are just terrible to watch

Been saying it all along. Need to base the team around Vrady (a PL winner) not Kane. Kane looks low on confidence to me. But the. Again Drinky should have gone also.

I find it baffling that a team win the league by 10 points and how NO players starting for their country in the euros. It's criminal. I thought I would never feel like this but I truly couldn't give a shite about England at the minute. They are just terrible to watch

Spot on

What is even worse, is the fact that he didn't even bring him on!!! Russia were clearly pushing forward for an equalizer and being blatantly exposed in defence, this was made for Vardy!!! The whole world watching knew it, except this dopey mug...

Furious tonight, never in my life will I turn my back on this country, but Hodgson is pushing me towards wanting England to fail so he personally suffers the consequences. 

That was the worst Russia team I've ever seen and that's saying something.

Absolute dog turd and England couldn't beat them.

Everything about the England set up stinks to high heaven. There has got to be something going on when you win the league by 10 points and none of your English players can even get on the pitch, or in some cases in the squad. Even when they win the fvcking league, players from clubs like Leicester are overlooked by has beens and average players from Liverpool and the like. There are 6 or 7 players who are not in the squad purely based on who they play for.

Disgrace doesn't even cut it, it's almost like a conspiracy. But whatever, these injustices continue to result in failure and underachievement. I will wish England to be beaten until this culture is changed. It needs to start with England being humiliated, or at least disappointing - and Hodgson being sacked.

I don't know how any true Leicester fan can even support England tbh. You're essentially just supporting Tottenham, Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and the other big clubs we finished above this season. We're not only being disrespected, we're being weakened by this, as it's only so long before some of our players et the message that no Leicester player will be taken seriously, regardless of their achievements. And what are they going to do when they realise that?

You got to admit, that Russian goal had HUUUTTTTHHHH !!!! written all over it.

I loved the commentary "so Woi is sending on Milner to sure things up........oooops. Should have left Rooney on (should have been Drinky), taken Stirling (Who?) off and Vardy on.

Archived