Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

After no Vardy, I bet I'm not the only one who punched the air when Russia scored....i doubt it. Again why is Kane taking free kicks when he should be the target. Fcuking pundits at half time, couldn't get further up the ar$es of the Poor English team that couldn't hit a cows ar$e with a banjo. Fcuk off and resign Roy....do a Keegan cnut.

.... I'm really sorry Jamie, but pack your bags and come home son .... you don't want to be associated with that shite! ... and sickening to hear the total crap coming out of Hoddle! When will the commentary team stop blowing smoke up every supporters arse and admit ... We failed to beat what was put in front of us and the fact is Russia was weak, disorganised and managed to gut us through playing until the very end and forcing an equaliser ... whilst sitting a pace-machine and goal poacher on the bench ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

After no Vardy, I bet I'm not the only one who punched the air when Russia scored....i doubt it. Again why is Kane taking free kicks when he should be the target. Fcuking pundits at half time, couldn't get further up the ar$es of the Poor English team that couldn't hit a cows ar$e with a banjo. Fcuk off and resign Roy....do a Keegan cnut.

Spot on mate!!!

....glad I've got some Welsh blood.

Me too I just really struggle to get behind England, I thought this tourney we'd have Vardy & drinky to shake things up but same old same old

I cheered more for Wales tonight because they played with heart and for each other and on tonight's showing we'll struggle to beat them on Wednesday.

Guest Cujek

I laughed when Russia scored. Terrible not supporting your Country, but when your national team is based on players who's team came 3rd in a 2 horse race...

Exactly my thoughts, hate not being behind my own country but we are such a joke.

One question I have though is why the hell are the pundits so behind them? It seems so false its untrue, one of them (hoddle) described it as sensational!

I laughed and said to my girlfriend, its so sensational we are managing to draw nil nil with Russia.

Why are they not getting on Stirlingshire back for being totally ineffective, Rooney is a waste of space as a midfielder, a half decent team will find us outo very quickly.

Oh Woy you have done a whoopsie lol.

Since Roy's trying to use the Spurs team, with a odd dash of Liverpool and Man United, then I can see why he may find it hard to fit in Vardy.

I thought he may well at least change to 442 with Vardy late in the second half. Problem is, if we're marginally winning he may not want to risk it, as in this game.

Just play Vardy second half, no matter what. We need to outscore them by at least two goals, since they're likely to get past our defence fairly easily.

Cheered when Russia scored. Roy really is a fvcking fvckwit.

Takes the completely ineffective Sterling off and replaces him with the always-pathetic Milner. Leaving the most effective Striker in the Premier league on the bench. The only player who would have pressured the Russians.

Seriously, I hope Wales beat England. Roy, the FA, and most of the pundits are a load of @rseholes who clearly do not understand how to win a game of football. Fvck 'em

I can't believe Dixons just said they were right to have not gone for a second (by bringing vardy on) the Russia centrehalfs had a combined age of 70. Vardy would have taken them to the cleaners. Only Crouch could see this. The rest of them are cvnts

Archived