Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

England have always played better without Rooney in the team imo. Hopefully he'll do a Roy keane and quit the squad!

I think vardy will start on the bench, I think he'll get on however when we get desperate and we'll revert to a pressing formation and he'll break into the team.

Still quite excited by the euro's, however think there will be some twists and turns before then.

One thing that does make me laugh is that the Australia performance was justification to drop drinkwater! The whole midfield were much much worse last night!

Regards Danny mills,

He comes across as bitter and jealous,

He seems to be very arrogant and doesn't seem able to grasp how limited he was as a player hence why he never won the premiership.

It appears the better the player was the more gracious they have been about us! (Henry, Neville, carragher etc)

I honestly would rather see Vardy on the bench than see him on the left wing tracking back again. It was painful to watch. I'm still baffled by last night's shower. Kane is a 6'2 prolific striker so why on earth is he taking corners? If a club manager made his most dangerous striker take corners the fans would go apeshit. Imagine if Lewandowski took corners for Bayern. Heads would be rolling in Bavaria.

Absolutely, he destroyed Germany off the bench, and if that is the only way he gets to play centrally it would be better for everyone.

Just lost my shit with someone who come up to me and said "Your star strikers shit".

I went off on a rampage about the pr1ck in charge.

The thing is people who don't watch how he plays, how he does and should play are gonna think this, tbh it could be a good thing for us, they'll go back to underestimating him for us.

But still it winds me up that that pr1ck in charge is getting away from blame and it's simply certain players that are "shit".

For all his "leading England scorer" credentials, why oh why do the media and pundits never, ever mention that Rooney does not score in world cup/euro championship finals??!!!

Lineker and Shearer at least proved they scored when it mattered, but Rooney has had chance after chance, tournament after tournament and barely scored. His record is all padding. Just the emperor's new clothes. Really fvckin irks me.

For all his "leading England scorer" credentials, why oh why do the media and pundits never, ever mention that Rooney does not score in world cup/euro championship finals??!!!

Lineker and Shearer at least proved they scored when it mattered, but Rooney has had chance after chance, tournament after tournament and barely scored. His record is all padding. Just the emperor's new clothes. Really fvckin irks me.

One goal in three world cup tournaments! The guy's obviously class.

I've stuck up for Rooney in the past but you can't defend the indefensible.

Now the line up last night (The line up everyone though it was) with Rooney behind Vardy/Kane I was fine about, it would have been interesting to see, but no, he had to be shoehorned inbetween the two didn't he.

Woy told everyone what they wanted to hear, 442 (Diamond). Does he really think people are that thick? Hoddle obviously is mentioning numourous times that "the two strikers seem to be being split and are playing to wide"....No shit Glenn, maybe it's something to do with there not being two strikers at all? Maybe it's to do with Rooney splitting them?

Idiots.

I keep claiming to not be interested, i'm not whilst that twat is in charge but he winds me up so much I keep going on about him and discussing the problems. lol

I was bouyed by the supposed line up last night, but after about 10 minutes I think, I realised Vardy was being played wide and that wasn't going to change so the TV was switched off.

(And Kane for that matter - I slag him off but he is even more wasted out wide than Vardy is)

Last night was footballs equivalent to political spin. He played Vardy and Kane up front to satisfy the masses, and then sneakily played Rooney as a CF.It is shocking what he has done this week dropping DD instead of Henderson...what happened to his bold claim that he would never include players that are unfit or not in form. Dropping Townsend is as good as saying we have no plan B. Every manager that faces us now knows we will try and bludgeon our way through the middle.The football...if you can call it that is so depressing, nearly as depressing as the crowd singing our dirge of a national anthem, it's like a bunch of crabs playing, it's constantly sideways. While this clown is in charge, we may as well change the lyrics to three lions to...it's coming home, it's coming home, England's coming home...Gutted!...Wales must be rubbing their hands.

Yes vardys backtracked on what he said a few weeks back but he's really not the first to have done so is he, so I certainly don't regard him as a traitor. He's making a mistake leaving us but in my eyes will always be a legend and part of a legendary team. Good luck at arsenal Jamie, I think you'll need it. And as for the euros, I'm an England fan so don't hope he flops, I hope he pops up with the winner in the final! If he flops the chances are that means the whole team had flopped (again!) and I hope for another dream to come true in my lifetime and see England lift a major trophy as well as my beloved foxes! perspective guys please. How amazing would it feel to see leicester win the league followed by England winning the euros?

The Badge On The Front Will Always Be Bigger Than The Name On The Back

If he wasn't going I wouldn't bother supporting England. I don't get anywhere near as excited with internationals as I do with club games and have found England to be dreadful to watch for the last 5 years at least.

maybe he'll be starting the first euro match as an Arsenile player?

Archived