Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

Still think the potential viewing figures across the midlands are going to take a massive nose dive now. Can't believe the TV networks are going to be happy.

90% of City fans are gonna feel sick at the sight of Vardy, especially should he score a few, so won't watch when England are playing.

Hope Hodgson doesn't play him, I want England to do well but going to find it hard to support now Vardy has made me feel so bitter!

hodgson will play him if he's an arsenal player, but wont if he's a Leicester City player.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if hodgson is behind all this, telling him his selection is dependent on Vardy being with one of his favourite clubs. It's obvious be has a huge bias towards certain 'big' clubs.

My interest in England will be sweet FA if Vardy's transfer goes through.. (not that I was that excited anyway with that twat in charge). I will follow Austria, France and Wales, if LCFC players play. Otherwise I doubt I'll bother watching at all. 

Still think the potential viewing figures across the midlands are going to take a massive nose dive now. Can't believe the TV networks are going to be happy.

90% of City fans are gonna feel sick at the sight of Vardy, especially should he score a few, so won't watch when England are playing.

I doubt it to be fair. If anything, they'll increase, because of all the plastic arsenal fans.

As bitter as I am, I'd probably still watch the Euros, though I'm not going to particularly go out of my way for it now.

I doubt it to be fair. If anything, they'll increase, because of all the plastic arsenal fans.

As bitter as I am, I'd probably still watch the Euros, though I'm not going to particularly go out of my way for it now.

Ah yes, good point. Forgot about the glory hunter, gooner sell-outs.

A lot are reporting Vardy is going to be left out the first England game.

Kind of feels like even Woy is pushing the move which if it is the case is a complete joke. I know Wenger made comments that he doesn't feel Vardy should play or something.

All the friendlies Vardy has been made available he has played so why leave him out of the first euro game.

Hate feeling this way towards the national side but with how it feels (Woy being a shit manager and now what looks like pushing a move to Arsenal) I want the England side to lose - the sooner were out hopefully will mean the quicker Woy is gone. Last time I felt like this was when when had the woolly with the umbrella

Vardy not starting at the euros could be a blessing in disguise. He hasn't been benched all year and if he is he'll realise he doesn't like it, and that could quite easily be what happens to him at arsenal.

I really want to get behind England but they do make it so hard. Watching Dier have a really bad game makes it even more baffling that Drinkwater couldn't get in the squad.

Hodgson is a joke. How he can't see to play 4-4-2 with Kane and Vardy up top is beyond me. Play a diamond with Dier in front of back 4 and Alli behind the strikers. Roy is too busy trying to accommodate passenger Rooney and two overrated players in Sterling and Lallana.

Talk Sport reporting that Vardy will likely be dropped tomorrow.

If so, It's Woy true to form.

Hopefully! As others have said being on the bench may make him think about how he doesn't like it. I think you've basically got to build your team around Kane or Vardy.

It should be Vardy as I genuinely think he offers more than Kane but Woy would never drop him. The golden boys who finished 3rd in their greatest season ever will not be moved!!

Archived