Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

6 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

Im assuming you mean this guy: 

He would be mad to approach the media with the storm around him right now. 

Yeah Sia is one of my best mates. Doesn't think there's anything that significant about it just that the guy was pissed off. Who isn't pissed off when your team got dicked 3-0 whilst you were on the pitch? Thought Riyad was well below par tonight as well. 

Came out on his own before the lads got changed....never spoke to any of the squad......came out last in his track suit at half time .....first down the tunnel at the end....no acknowledgement to us fans despite the rest of the squad doing so......call me cynic but he is clearly distracted but I guess we will know quite soon.....club officials believe he is staying but we will see!!

4 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Came out on his own before the lads got changed....never spoke to any of the squad......came out last in his track suit at half time .....first down the tunnel at the end....no acknowledgement to us fans despite the rest of the squad doing so......call me cynic but he is clearly distracted but I guess we will know quite soon.....club officials believe he is staying but we will see!!

Interesting. He should be annoyed by his performance to be fair, poor by his standards, and against the club he idolised growing up. Sounds a far cry from the happy photos of him the club keeps posting. But I wasn't at the stadium. I guess it's possible they've told him we won't accept any bids. 

My gut tells me he's going, betting suspended, didn't put his all in and sounds like he's not interacting with anyone. If he does go, he can F off for all I care give at least one year of Champions League FFS

If it's a "business decision", but they still allow us to put money on him staying, it suggests they either have some sort of information or large amounts has been staked on him going to Arsenal to the point they could lose money. But if the latter is the case, it's odd they have removed other clubs from the odds. Even stranger, is that the odds of him staying are still quite low, if they wanted people to get on that side of the market they'd surely up the odds to incentivise it. All very weird.

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Still think he'll go.. 

As I said.. There's no smoke without fire (all smoke machines aside). 

And as I replied, in this day and age there's often a shitload of smoke without even a hint of a flame.

If he goes he goes. Whilst he has been brilliant undoubtedly, he still blows hot and cold and we don't need a sulking bad influence if he is going to be unhappy here. He will soon get f@cked off at Arsenal under suck-a-wasp Wenger if he goes. If he is happy and stays then great.  

12 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

After tonights display.... he wont get in the team. Just my opinion, but he was piss-poor. Step up Gray and Kapustka.

leave it out , do you remember what he did last season . 

all players have a off day and i hope he don't leave . 

4 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Update anybody ?

Apparently Mahrez left the stadium looking annoyed before any of the other players. Before that Sky suspending betting on him joining Arsenal and removed all other markets except for him remaining at Leicester, which is still open. There is zero new information though, local journos still 100% convinced he is staying. Bit of an odd one really, hopefully nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

Apparently Mahrez left the stadium looking annoyed before any of the other players. Before that Sky suspending betting on him joining Arsenal and removed all other markets except for him remaining at Leicester, which is still open. There is zero new information though, local journos still 100% convinced he is staying. Bit of an odd one really, hopefully nothing. 

:schmike:

Archived