Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

Just now, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Actually, the went for a different photo that fit the dimensions (but your point is still valid). Look at Chilwell and DD's hand. Taken seconds apart.

Yes sorry just edited my original post :) 

I actually feel sorry for Vichai. He doesn't like to be at the forefront of attention; doesn't do a lot of interviews; makes his son do all that kind of work.

I think he really thought that first Instagram photo with the "Happy together" caption would have done the trick. In his mind, and the way he works, he was making a powerful statement.

And now he has to do it again. If he actually has to put out a press statement, he's gonna be pissed.

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

there needs to be a clause in new players contracts that they cannot sign for arsenal and have no contact with them

You know we haven't sold anyone to Arsenal this year right?

1 hour ago, MANFACE said:

Can we close this thread.....

Over 100 pages of drivel....

Start again, then close after 100 pages.....

Thank you

I agree. Mods let's close thread, nothing is happening & hasn't happened for weeks now. Close thread until some real news comes out.

The owners coming out saying what they have should be a clear enough indication that nothing's happening.

2 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I actually feel sorry for Vichai. He doesn't like to be at the forefront of attention; doesn't do a lot of interviews; makes his son do all that kind of work.

I think he really thought that first Instagram photo with the "Happy together" caption would have done the trick. In his mind, and the way he works, he was making a powerful statement.

And now he has to do it again. If he actually has to put out a press statement, he's gonna be pissed.

I don't. Bought us for 30m(?) and now we're worth far more than that whilst enhancing his main businesslol

i get the point though ;)

30 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

People saying they want the Mahrez thread closed you can take this in to your own hands you know. Just wheel out the country puns, will be closed in no time. 

Why would anybody want such an interesting,  informative and fun thread closing? :P

18 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

Do you want to see last season's league table instead?

3% possession = WINNING THE FVCKING LEAGUE MATE

They can keep the ball for a year, we can keep the trophy for a year. Seems fair to me.

5 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

So either mahrez is going or lcfc don't want to advertise football manager anymore as they just changed the header on their Facebook page from this to this. Spot the difference....

FB_IMG_1470310382508.jpg

FB_IMG_1470310392051.jpg

Kante's face still gets me. Iol

Archived