Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

8 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

So either mahrez is going or lcfc don't want to advertise football manager anymore as they just changed the header on their Facebook page from this to this. Spot the difference....

FB_IMG_1470310382508.jpg

FB_IMG_1470310392051.jpg

They've not cut it, they are both completely different photographs.

5 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Agreed but why change it to remove Mahrez? Doesn't seem any need to. I appreciate Fuchs is also gone but does seem weird timing.

For all we know that photo could have not had Mahrez in it in the first place, there was hundreds of photos taken that day. My avatar is missing most of the squad from that picture taken on the same day. I wouldn't worry about it.

Edit: I don't think the club are that petty as to remove a picture including Riyad Mahrez if he had decided to leave, that's what children do.

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Averages just under a goal every 2 games since going on loan at west Brom

and is 23.

he didn't have a great season last year but Everton were dog shit.

if he goes Chelsea and they dominate games expect him to be one of the top goal scorers this year.

mahrez has produced for one season, lukaku was sold for 30 million 2 years ago.

Strikers go at a premium just look at 29 year old Higguin.

Realisticly lukaku will go for 60 plus.

No one will pay that for Mahrez based on one season it's too risky.

So we don't sell... Simple as. One good season in the UCL and we will get a lot more than £40mill next summer.

PFA player of the year is no easy achievement. Remember Mahrez beat the likes of Ozil, Payet, Kane and Aguero for that award- would you get any of those for 40mill. The undervaluation of him by posters on here baffles me. 

I think it's a legitimate question as the only players missing from the original photo is Mahrez and Fuchs so what value does changing it have whatsoever? 

The photo was also clearly taken very closely to the other one as alot of the gestures are similar so I don't belive mahrez just wasn't in it.

1 minute ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

The amount of trolling the club has been doing on the whole Mahrez affair (is he on the plane? Not on the plane? Fuchs doesn't have him in the group shot! There he is in the Puma ad!) has been convinced the entire team and staff are on this forum, and are very cruel people.

It does make me think the Web team are just having a laugh to see all the Algerians lose their shit in the comments.

27 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

So either mahrez is going or lcfc don't want to advertise football manager anymore as they just changed the header on their Facebook page from this to this. Spot the difference....

FB_IMG_1470310382508.jpg

FB_IMG_1470310392051.jpg

There's a million differences. They're two different photos.

28 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

FB_IMG_1470310382508.jpg

FB_IMG_1470310392051.jpg

But Kante is on the new one lol

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

So we don't sell... Simple as. One good season in the UCL and we will get a lot more than £40mill next summer.

PFA player of the year is no easy achievement. Remember Mahrez beat the likes of Ozil, Payet, Kane and Aguero for that award- would you get any of those for 40mill. The undervaluation of him by posters on here baffles me. 

Well Ozil did go for £40m-ish despite being a top international in a top team and a top CL player, and as for players which go for silly money more than that, there would have to be multiple clubs wanting him, along with doing the business at an int tourney and/or CL record

30 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

FB_IMG_1470310382508.jpg

FB_IMG_1470310392051.jpg

Shakey and Fuchs are leaving too?

So our owner posts a photo saying Mahrez is not for sale and everyone here chooses to ignore that because someone in the media department changed a picture on Facebook?

:schlupp:

46 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

FB_IMG_1470310382508.jpg

FB_IMG_1470310392051.jpg

Facebook Header Dimensions have had a little change recently, take in from someone who knows. Not that anyone should be reading into it but it'll be as simple as that :) They've just had to change the photo to one that fits better.

NB: No idea why they've changed it the way the have though... the image as it appears is fine but when you click on it the photo with the cameramen in is just awful.

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Facebook Header Dimensions have had a little change recently, take in from someone who knows. Not that anyone should be reading into it but it'll be as simple as that :) They've just had to chop out but still want to use the same photo. If they were just removing FM Logo they could have easily just taken that layer off. 

Actually, the went for a different photo that fit the dimensions (but your point is still valid). Look at Chilwell and DD's hand. Taken seconds apart.

Archived