Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

lol

Another wannabe ITK giving it the "IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE ME AT MY WORST YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST" carry on.

Cya :wave:

I am no ITK wannabe I just pass on what I have as you are fellow foxes that's all!

But now I don't feel like I am welcome tbh 

but trying to attack my character etc why should I take that?

I have seen so many people worse than me but nothing is said to them lol

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

I am no ITK wannabe I just pass on what I have as you are fellow foxes that's all!

But now I don't feel like I am welcome tbh 

but trying to attack my character etc why should I take that?

I have seen so many people worse than me but nothing is said to them lol

Really really recommend some silence, then it will just stop

55 minutes ago, whitwickfox said:

If he's about to sign a £50million transfer then he defo wouldn't be playing tonight.

all bull shit about him going

Looks like he is really trying out there. 

If anyhing, this game proves how far away from a big team you lot are. 

I know it's a friendly, but you're playing a Barcelona team with basically Messi and Suarez as the only residual starters...don't even want to see the possession stats...

1 minute ago, FacelessMen said:

I know it's a friendly, but you're playing a Barcelona team with basically Messi and Suarez as the only residual starters...don't even want to see the possession stats...

It's a friendly........

2 minutes ago, FacelessMen said:

And every time Arsenal get beat by one of the biggest teams in the world during the champions league it proves the same thing, that your fans believe you're much bigger than you actually are in terms of footballing ability. 

Whilst it isn't their strongest team it's pre-season and our players are clearly not match fit, playing against a team that almost every team in the world struggle against when fully fit.

11 minutes ago, FacelessMen said:

And yet you still finished 10 points behind us last season lol

I'd rather support a team that wins titles than a "big" team thanks lol

42 minutes ago, FacelessMen said:

:crylaugh:So it's true, Arsenal fans really are spunk guzzlers! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, FacelessMen said:

Yet we've managed to go down to league one, come back and win the league since you last held the title.

lollollollol

Same as when your lot play them, except you can't put two past them with a low possession %, the truth is your club is absolutely embarrassing in Europe, the foreign teams are buzzing when they get drawn in your group, not to mention you scrape 4th most years and do nothing with it.

Please can we do the double over the north London no hopers this season & I promise not to ask for anything else.... Except maybe the end to world hunger & the divide between rich & poor to equal out. Amen. 

Haha, priceless.

Betting suspended on Mahrez to Arsenal for a while now, all other possible destinations removed. Still available to bet on him staying though, a little odd. Probably nothing. (SkyBet)

EDIT: Apparently betting has been suspended since before half time. 

Afraid I'm going to take some of the blame for these retards current meltdown. A Swedish journalist friend  of mine let me know on Twitter that Riyad was fuming after the game & first out the stadium. These nut cases then descended & now he's apparently going to them (for the 5737474 time). 

My friend just WhatsApp'd asking where the hell these idiots all came from lol. Tried to explain that's how they've been all summer. Anyway he like me thinks Riyad was probably pissed about not playing so well in the first half against the team he really wants to join. 

Claudio took pictures in the mixed zone but wouldn't take questions. 

1 minute ago, SportsNut1908 said:

Afraid I'm going to take some of the blame for these retards current meltdown. A Swedish journalist friend  of mine let me know on Twitter that Riyad was fuming after the game & first out the stadium. These nut cases then descended & now he's apparently going to them (for the 5737474 time). 

My friend just WhatsApp'd asking where the hell these isiots all came from lol. Tried to explain that's how they've been all summer. Anyway he like me thinks Riyad was probably pissed about not playing so well in the first half against the team he really wants to join. 

Claudio took pictures in the mixed zone but wouldn't take questions. 

Im assuming you mean this guy: 

He would be mad to approach the media with the storm around him right now. 

Archived