Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Deeney bid rejected - Signs new contract with Watford

Really is beyond me why we would sign Deeney who for me isn't worth any more than £10 mil, we are still acting like we are that team trying to stay in the prem! We are champions! Time to lift the bar and start buying with intent!

Really is beyond me why we would sign Deeney who for me isn't worth any more than £10 mil, we are still acting like we are that team trying to stay in the prem! We are champions! Time to lift the bar and start buying with intent!

he's worth more than that... He'd suit us 100% and I don't get how people can't see that

Most of the goals he scored were penalties granted he helped make a few goals but vardy does that? And a lot better! I just think (especially in champions league) we should set the bar higher as we might not be in the position we are in now again if we don't?

Guest CityFan 06

I'd pay 30 million for Deeney. He's different to a lot of strikers. He'd fit into our squad more than anyone

I tend to agree. I think mine (and others) people's concern, is how well we would then balance our transfer budget for the rest of this summer. Other targets are needed, and some of those will probably cost upwards of 20m. You are right though, out of all the strikers were linked with, we know Deeney would probably suit us the best, as well as being proven in the Premier League.

This is still cooking nicely, imho. Fingers crossed for it not being as much as is being bandied about.

We didn't bid 25, that was a figure which included add-ons, I think.

and how thrilled our Italian friends would be with Deeney!  lol

So we did bid 25m then.

Just like penalties count as goals add ons count as your bid.

After all Watford are not going to accept silly ad ons they don't want to sell.

I don't see them accepting any ad ons at all.

Archived