Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Deeney bid rejected - Signs new contract with Watford

Why has the title changed when the man himself has basically said the new contract stuff is bollocks

I thought he was confirming that he had signed a new contract-misunderstood didn't see his other tweets. All back to normal now

Why has the title changed when the man himself has basically said the new contract stuff is bollocks

What he's saying is that, while he's sunning himself in Florida, people have led themselves to believe that he's 'definitely going to Leicester' or he's 'definitely signing a new contract'. Don't forget that two seasons ago Troy was 'definitely coming to Leicester' because "his head would be turned by Premier League football".

These days I only listen out for word from the clubs themselves.

What he's saying is that, while he's sunning himself in Florida, people have led themselves to believe that he's 'definitely going to Leicester' or he's 'definitely signing a new contract'. Don't forget that two seasons ago Troy was 'definitely coming to Leicester' because "his head would be turned by Premier League football".

He has outright said the contract talk is nonsense, seems strange to go out of your way to say that on social media.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Sounds like he's getting pissed off with the speculation. If he wasn't interested in signing for us, he'd come out and say it.

Must be a bit weird being on holiday and national newspapers keep reporting stories on you going then staying then going then staying and you've been chilling in the pool all day.

Stil reckon we'll sign him. The fee will be absurd. I like him though

Yeah I think it's just his way of saying "I haven't heard anything".

Personally think it's good news. The "30m" would lead us to being a laughing stock.

Archived