Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Deeney bid rejected - Signs new contract with Watford

Guest CityFan 06

Gray is very similar to Vardy. It's clear we are after someone to play with/off him. I do like him though.

He'd learn so much from our current strikers and from another potential new striker we may sign (Slimani, Deeney, Milik). He's a goalscorer at 24 years old, so he's only going to get better and better.

I have the belief he will have a career in the top flight.

If the club are intent on investing in the future, with younger players, then Andre Gray would be the signing for me. 24 years old, loads of potential to get even better. I think he will do well at PL level.

I don't mind investing in younger players, I just think it should be an balance.

If Burnley are in a position to turn down £12m for Keane... I dread to think what Gray would cost.

Guest CityFan 06

If Burnley are in a position to turn down £12m for Keane... I dread to think what Gray would cost.

True. I do think though, if we purchased Andre now, we'd be buying a player whose value could be even bigger in years to come. I do tend to think that, however like you said if we've already bidded 12m for Keane, Gray must be worth even more. 

Aren't they the ones that have decided we want Deeney ?? .....

Wrong context Matey Peeps. They may well have chosen him, but as it appears he is not moving, I remarked that I Trust them both to find a suitable replacement.

Wrong context Matey Peeps. They may well have chosen him, but as it appears he is not moving, I remarked that I Trust them both to find a suitable replacement.

Sorry I thought you were glad we hadn't signed him.      Younger, better and cheaper option will be a VERY tall order.

Personally, I thought he would have been a real asset and hope we keep on trying to get him in.

No problem. I hope for the same! Yes I agree the problem is hidden gems like Mahrez and Kante are becoming more difficult to unearth as Arsehole probably pay someone to track Walshy around the Europe Leagues.

Here's one for you steve troy has to go to you watford cant afford bonuses promised to staff for staying in premier league otherwise just got message from someone she works at watford

Just got this from a Luton lad I work with at Ford he has a family member that works for watford Fc, in the message it's to me so I'm Steve lol

Here's one for you steve troy has to go to you watford cant afford bonuses promised to staff for staying in premier league otherwise just got message from someone she works at watford

Just got this from a Luton lad I work with at Ford he has a family member that works for watford Fc, in the message it's to me so I'm Steve lol

Yep, you've had a bit of a mare there Steve.

Can you repeat that please?

Just got this from a Luton lad I work with at Ford who has a family member that works for watford Fc (I'm steve)

Just got this from a Luton lad I work with at Ford he has a family member that works for watford Fc, in the message it's to me so I'm Steve lolHere's one for you steve troy has to go to you watford cant afford bonuses promised to staff for staying in premier league otherwise just got message from someone she works at watford

Just got this from a Luton lad I work with at Ford he has a family member that works for watford Fc, in the message it's to me so I'm Steve lolHere's one for you steve troy has to go to you watford cant afford bonuses promised to staff for staying in premier league otherwise just got message from someone she works at watford

You can say that again.

Guessing we haven't ended our interest

No because apparently troy has to come to us because Watford can't afford the bonuses they've promised for staying in the premier league.

Good old Stevo heard this from a Luton lad that works at Watford FC don't you know.

Just got this from a Luton lad I work with at Ford who has a family member that works for watford Fc (I'm steve)

I think someone's winding you up mate.

No because apparently troy has to come to us because Watford can't afford the bonuses they've promised for staying in the premier league.

Good old Stevo heard this from a Luton lad that works at Watford FC don't you know.

Not THE Steve that works at Ford?

Archived