Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Community Shield 2016

I've been to watch Torquay play there and been longing for the chance to see us there ever since.

So buzzing for this. Hotels booked for sat and Sunday night. Train down sat and back Monday.

Sunday is gonna be amazing. Can't wait to meet up with all my mates and get on the beers.

Are Torquay you second team?

Reason I ask is quite a few city fans I know have them as a second club they either go and see occasionally or just look out for their results. Seems to be a popular team around here.

Are Torquay you second team?

Reason I ask is quite a few city fans I know have them as a second club they either go and see occasionally or just look out for their results. Seems to be a popular team around here.

Yes and no. I don't have any great affinity to them and don't go out my way to watch them normally.

However I have relatives that live there so when we visit if they are at home I will attend matches so probably seen them between 10 and 15 times in the last 18 years or so.

They made the fa vase or trophy final a few years ago so a few of us went for a day out in the smog to visit the new Wembley.

I have probably only seen them once in the last 3 or 4 years. But I do still keep an eye on results. Mainly they are crap now tho. lol

Can't wait for this, i've only been to the new Wembley once, for non-footballing reasons (Foo Fighters - They were crap) so i'm looking forward to it, maybe more than the Champions League games!

Guest CityFan 06

If I manage to go to this one, I do want to be in the singing section or somewhere near UFS if they are going as a group. Surely our fans behind the goal will sit down like away games though?

Yes good idea, any chance Union FS could release a section to go for if you want to proper go for it and sing?

A bit like palace did

I would imagine they are hoping to go in the 'singing section' which are blocks 111-112, I believe.

Can't understand why the club couldn't sort this themselves?

There's gonna be a scramble for the singing section and the bottom tier in general, it would have been better to have the priority bands to sort that.

I think Wembley insist on it as playoff finals are sold via See

Union FS will be at the back directly behind the goal in between 111 and 112.

Is there another unofficial block just in case these sell out? I only say this because I've noticed during cup games that a lot of people from other sections or non-STHs flock to SK1 for the atmosphere even though they don't sing themselves. The club advertising a singing section might get these same people to buy tickets in these two blocks.

Archived