Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Community Shield - Buildup

Community Shield  

384 members have voted

1. 1. What does the match mean to you?

• It's a meaningless friendly but a nice day out a Wembley
    • It's not massively important, but it's mostly important as a benchmark for the season ahead
    • It's a huge game, on the same level as say, the League cup final

5 hours ago, Mezeker said:

I just wish it was not United, its imperative we get off to a great start and playing United a week before the season is dangerous even though last season we have shown the ability to bounce back right away. United are my pick to win the league, and if they have Pogba in the lineup (being his debut) I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that match.

Fcukin hell mate, life isn't that bad!

2 hours ago, Union FS said:

Not sure this is worthy of its own topic so here we go:

5 DAYS UNTIL WEMBLEY!

Hi all,

As many of you know, Union FS will be based in Blocks 111 and 112 at Wembley. Hopefully those of you that wanted tickets in that area got them, and the rest of you managed to get the tickets you wanted! 

With less than a week until we make our first pilgrimage to the new Wembley, we wanted to confirm our plans for our march to the Stadium as we want as many of you as possible to join us! 

At around 14:30, we will leave The Torch (opening early at 10am), heading down Bridge Road as a group before turning left onto Wembley (Olympic) Way, loosening our vocal chords en route!

We are leaving plenty of time before kick off to ensure there are no problems or delays at the turnstiles and so that people are in the ground early to start building the atmosphere. 

We hope you can join us - and if so, we look forward to seeing you at The Torch!

Enjoy the game,

Union FS

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1180930905303026&id=617744024955053&substory_index=0

Can't wait for this!! 

1 hour ago, Darkon84 said:

It's only bloody Wednesday and I can't wait already. I'm glad I've booked the Monday off work too. Let the games begin!

Me too.

Planning to leave around 9am, get to hotel around 11ish - chuck bags in hotel and then get tube to Wembley to soak up the pre match atmosphere with a few beers.

Zieler

Simpson - Morgan - Hernandez/Was - Fuchs

Mahrez - Drinky - Mendy/Kingy - Albrighton

Okazaki - Musa

Guest CityFan 06

Looking forward to this, to see how we got on following tonight's display. 

What we do think the lineup will be? FireFox's post makes sense as a possible starting eleven.

19 minutes ago, FireFox said:

Zieler

Simpson - Morgan - Hernandez/Was - Fuchs

Mahrez - Drinky - Mendy/Kingy - Albrighton

Okazaki - Musa

no Vardy?

Really looking forward to this after tonight. If we put an attacking line up out I think we can really put the screws on United, sitting back won't do us any favours. 

Also - those driving, any guidance on best parking spots? I was thinking of parking somewhere along the Metropolitan line.

Archived