Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

35 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Middlesbrough are absolutely fookin rank! And Traore? I swear if he wasn't quick, he wouldn't be a footballer. Apart from pace, he looks utter dross.

I had a glance at their forum the other day. One of them was genuinely of the belief that if they went down, someone would pay £25m for Traore! 

52 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I had a glance at their forum the other day. One of them was genuinely of the belief that if they went down, someone would pay £25m for Traore! 

lol

Literally, in terms of final product, he's worse than Schlupp.

Arsenal fans are the biggest bunch of plastic fans around. Didn't get a single song out of them until the 55th minute , and most of them walked out on 80 minutes. One 'fan' even asked me for directions to the ground.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

So a semi final line up of Arsenal, Msn City, Spurs and Chelsea/Man Utd.

Magic of the cup lol 

Tbf I suppose it is the way it should be. I complain when teams put out a second string 11 and get knocked out because of it. Firmly believe you should play your strongest team in the fa cup and it was good to see Arsene playing a strong 11 today against a conference team in all fairness 

5 hours ago, Facecloth said:

So a semi final line up of Arsenal, Msn City, Spurs and Chelsea/Man Utd.

Magic of the cup lol 

Been an exciting Cup, but my interest is pretty much gone now with the teams left.

Congrats to the Imps. Despite the result today, it was an amazing run.

Sutton too!

17 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

spurs are sideway passing merchants

aka England, with a better manager at their disposal.

It amazes me why Vardy/the team have been instructed to play like he does for England (Out wide) for the best part of this season, I can only assume he/the team have been instructed to play that way (Sideways and backwards). I see no reason why they'd do it out of choice and some people thought old Woy wouldn't be so bad for us, nothing would have changed, if anything it'd arguably been worse.

Archived