Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

So chelsea fans can tell mournho to fck off and thats ok (even though he hekped them win 3 titles). They call him a judas (even though they sacked him the swqsin after winning the title) and yet little leicester is the scum of the football world.

Fck off you pathetic chelsea fans. Should be ashamed of yourselves.

8 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I wish he did too, but the little man is going to win the double.

I hope so- that would also mean that Arsenal and Spurs go another year without winning anything. 

He's getting the recognition he deserves as one of the world's best now. We appear to have unearthed another gem in Ndidi as well, so all is right in the footballing world.

Guest MattP
On Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 19:20, Steve_Walsh5 said:

lollollol 

Are the Fa really going to waste their time over chants like that. 

How about they investigate Spurs fans singing "Chelsea rent boys we're coming for you"

"He's selling three for a fiver" is absolutely hilarious if we are honest. 

You know we are all equal when Koreans are also getting shit from the terraces for stereotypes.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Absolutely not. Be hilarious for them to come this far and still not get any silverware ever, bunch of twats

Yeah but at least Pochettino has built this squad up and not bought it all. Can't stand Chelsea or Manchester City winning anything.

2 years ago I would have loved Spurs to win things playing good football and not spending OTT, but after their entitled fans went all over forums and HYS calling us shit and lucky etc I really hope they flop. 

And now they score so I'll shut up! 

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah but at least Pochettino has built this squad up and not bought it all. Can't stand Chelsea or Manchester City winning anything.

A squad of meatheads with a fanbase full of arrogant entitled sphincters. I have no time for Spurs whatsoever, be great when they go back to finishing 7th all the time and no one ever talks about them again

The key factor in Alli's stamp / tread is his expression. If he was expecting to land on grass his expression would change to a frown or surprise or with an ounce of humanity - concern when it was actually flesh and bone he made contact with (or perhaps it's stuck on permanent smugness and arrogance). I know pitches are hard and firm now adays but London Turf and Brazilian bone give different sensations when trodden on (I'd presume, as I've never trodden on London turf, sorry, brazilian bone.)

Archived