Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Not really sure what Mourinho thinks is going to happen if he keeps this up for the remaining twenty minutes.

I was just thinking that. Not sure why he thinks United will get back into this game with nobody even attempting to support Rashford.

I rate Costa so much. The man would head butt his nan over a game of monopoly. That's the kind of elite mentality I love. Vardy has that about him too when he's in the mood. 

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I was just thinking that. Not sure why he thinks United will get back into this game with nobody even attempting to support Rashford.

Rash ford isn't even standing on the halfway line he's dropping to about 30 yards from his own goal. 

Leaving him on the halfway line on his own would be a step forward 

Always find it laughable when fans genuinely believe there's an FA conspiracy against them. Man United and Man City fans are the worst at this. Embarrassingly paranoid fan bases. The BBC are apparently anti United and anti Man City simultaneously. I didn't know this.

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

So proud that Kante once played for us.

Ditto. I don't believe he just left for money anymore either. I think he just wanted to play for Conte, and at a higher level. Will never forget the title he helped deliver for us before he left.

Archived