Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

Just now, Hollism said:

All those empty seats on the helicopter shot :nigel:

It's a minute before half time mate... be the same at any ground in the world.. unless you're taking the piss lol 

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

What a bunch of see you next tuesdays - how can there be so many empty seats for an FA cup semi final??

Should have made them play it at Stoke or Southampton.

23 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Genuinely cannot wait until this spurs side gets dismantled.

I get pissed off when people talk about our squad being dismantled because certain things they don't know what they're talking about, the 'real' situation e.t.c.

That said i'm going to be a little hypocritical here and i'm predicting the future abit, but next season, Wembley, they're gonna struggle, look at the games they've had there this year, they've struggle big time, so say the finish above mid-table, out of the top 4 or 5, ok it's a blip, 1 season, the following season they move into their new stadium, we all know how teams struggle in a new stadium, hopefully it'll be the same with Tottenham so another struggling season out of the top 4 or 5, after that season who knows?

Are their players really gonna hang around?!

As i've said i've been majorly hypocritical there and i'm making assumptions and predictions but I think it's with reason.

19 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Do I detect a slight Spurs bias in the commentary?

It's massive bias within the whole media mate, It's not just last season and Tottenham doing well that grates on me, it's the whole media rimming scenario.

Archived