Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

LCFC U21 / Development Squad 2016/17

For all the stick they get... this is a youth team of predominantly home grown players, playing in a league dominated by teams who buy kids from all over the world..... and they're not actually doing that shit when you take all that into account. 

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 17:17, AjcW said:

Is he though? It's hard to distinguish... especially the kits they wear now! I mean who's saying he looks any different to Wes? Or the typical example Rooney, who was famously found to have close to zero body fat despite looking like a lard arse....

I'm not saying he's in perfect shape but there's lads in our 1st XI that don't look much different.

Sorry, I've only just seen this. You're in a dreamworld lol

Yeah just let him push the ball across you so he has space to shoot in the box, you'll be ok if you run behind him and brush his shirt abit, what could possibly go wrong?

Many mistakes but that means more to learn and improve

15 hours ago, AjcW said:

Not my dream world mate! Was an article/study 5 or 6 years ago. 

It's a needless argument, I'm sorry I even brought it up as its pointless lol but Wayne Rooney has NEVER been close to 1% body fat. I'm afraid the article lied to you. 1% body fat is beyond professional body builder territory, who compete at 2-4% He's closer to 15% Ronaldo is still probably only around 6-8%

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Game abandoned after 64 mins due to serious injury to city player !!!

no word since from anywhere ???

worried 

Very strange,  previous posts on here deleted that mentioned it as well.

Hope whoever it is is ok.

1 hour ago, TheMightySystem said:

Seems like the youth don't seem to care much about the results?

By the way does anyone know how Choudhury is doing at Burton, seemed to be in their first team last year but when I last saw a few months ago he was on the bench all the time.

Started the season in the team but been benched mostly of late. Made 10 appearances.

10 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Beating Derby u23s 1-0 atm. From the twitter it sounds like we're all over them and hit the bar 2 or 3 times. Kapustka mentioned a lot.

Doesn't look like Ranieri is concerned about Drinkwater then to have Kapy playing in this.

Archived