Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Kaputska's turn of pace looks a huge asset as well if we deployed him centrally. There aren't many central midfielders who move rapidly but it's a massive asset if you have it. He looks to me more of a central midfielder than a winger from the bits I've seen of him. Really hope he gets a chance soon.

id like to see him competing for the CAM role

Really not sure what the issue is with him or Claudio in selecting him ahead of Schlupp and even Albrighton on occassions. He is such a top talent. Yes he needs to work on his defensive game, but by giving him no game time, how will he ever progress. He should be starting ahead of Schlupp, especially the way Schlupp has been playing and we will reap the rewards as Gray develops. 

Kaputska is another very strange one. Probably should have bought him and loaned him straight out for a year, if we had no intention of playing him. Can't see how he will be progressing stuck playing U21s. 

21 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Kaputska is another very strange one. Probably should have bought him and loaned him straight out for a year, if we had no intention of playing him. Can't see how he will be progressing stuck playing U21s. 

My guess is that they expected Kaputska to do better at first - and there is no emergency loan window. We'll see him go on loan in January unless he shines when the first team is in Africa.

I think Gray has probably been slacking in training, or having attitude problems. It's the only thing that can explain Schlupp's new ascendency. 

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Jeff Schlupp, I'm afraid, is a terrible player. He must be getting in because Gray has done something to upset things. No other explanation. Jeff offers literally nothing.

I think Schlupp's defensive ability get him in the team when needed, because, other than that he offers very little. 

People can talk about his pace and strength all they want but he never uses it. Just spends the game wondering around looking like he doesn't know where he is.

Just now, Fox92 said:

I think Schlupp's defensive ability get him in the team when needed, because, other than that he offers very little. 

People can talk about his pace and strength all they want but he never uses it. Just spends the game wondering around looking like he doesn't know where he is.

Agree, for someone with so much strength and pace why is it that whenever he picks up the ball in prime counter-attack positions he somehow manages to slow the move down to a standstill.

He hasn't exactly covered himself in glory in his recent cameos. I think Ranieri doesn't trust him in the team until we've secured 40 points and got into the CL last 16, presumably in the new year during the AFCON. Unfortunately I suspect that he might be gone by then during the Jan transfer window. Can't see him having the patience to stick around.

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Literally untrue. But I'm going to write to CR to tell him you know better.

If you're going to get upset with people criticising players then what's the point in the forum.

Schlupp does offer nothing and whenever he has featured this season it's on show. Should have sold him to West Brom when we had the chance. 

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

So sorry, I didn't realise you and your opinions were higher and mightier than everyone else's.

I will not be swayed. Jeff Schlupp is not good enough. No remark about how in 2015 he made a great assist or how he tracked back once and put in a good tackle will tell me otherwise. IN MY OPINION, Jeff Schlupp is simple not good enough.

feel sorry for him.

mahrez is unrecognisable but ranieri is loyal to him. when albrighton is dropped he goes with musa or schlupp.

if gray is losing respect for the manager and the team i fear there will be no way back for him.

hopefully he will get his chance but it must be frustrating to be on the bench and not even get used.

14 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

PS. I assume you have zero opinion on Leicester City FC unless it is the same opinion as Claudio then? I only assume this as I'm sure you wouldn't be a hypocrite and ever offer a view that differs from Claudios, would you?

Archived