Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

Find it funny that Ranieri wanted some extra slots on the bench to introduce young players into games yet doesn't even use all his subs in a 0-0 game.

When we last played Gray it was against Man U. He scored a great goal and massively improved the team when he came on at half time but was dropped next game for reasons unknown. Don't blame him for being frustrated.

Mahrez this year has been bipolar and should be dropped to the bench for a few games, Mahrez even said himself last season when he was dropped it made him want to improve and play better.

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

I think he's a brilliant talent and I hope we don't waste him, but if this another one of those hidden messages then he needs to cut the shit and grow up. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes but he's doing himself no favours.

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

If you're going to get upset with people criticising players then what's the point in the forum.

Schlupp does offer nothing and whenever he has featured this season it's on show. Should have sold him to West Brom when we had the chance. 

I didn't get upset, I pointed out that what he said was untrue.

5 hours ago, SecretPro said:

PS. I assume you have zero opinion on Leicester City FC unless it is the same opinion as Claudio then? I only assume this as I'm sure you wouldn't be a hypocrite and ever offer a view that differs from Claudios, would you?

I'm not sure why you're attacking me. I'm not the one defaming a player and by proxy suggesting you know better than numerous professionals. I tend not to offer negative assessments of player capability because I'm aware I'm in no position to make such judgements, besides which I prefer to support whoever is picked to play for us.

Finally, there's nothing high and mighty in pointing out factual inaccuracy, which is all I did. 

Its frustrating not to see him feature but CR must have his reasons. We can speculate its this that or the other but he is still young and should understand we have a Balon D`or nominee on one side of the pitch and Musa on the other at the moment. Ok it may be hard to take when Jeff is wheeled out for a game as that alone could be considered grounds to ask for a transfer lol but lets hope he does get his chance and does come good.

BTW lets face it, he will have a major part to play come AFCON. I can actually see CR getting him to fill the Mahrez void.

57 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm not sure why you're attacking me. I'm not the one defaming a player and by proxy suggesting you know better than numerous professionals. I tend not to offer negative assessments of player capability because I'm aware I'm in no position to make such judgements, besides which I prefer to support whoever is picked to play for us.

Finally, there's nothing high and mighty in pointing out factual inaccuracy, which is all I did. 

Fooks sake!

lol

3 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

No chap, the attack came from yourself with your smarmy arsed Ranieri comment. What a dull man you must be, the opinionless always factually correct man, always in support of those in a position of power so unquestionably because they are always right. I'll be keeping an eye on your posts to make sure you uphold these holier than thou practices. I like your idea of always, unquestionably supporting unconditional whoever is picked. I would love to hear your non existent opinion on politics and your support for all of our politicians. I am eternally grateful that you have never questioned the decisions or integrity of the likes of Martin Allen, Peter Taylor and Ade Akinbiyi and supported them 100% for the great, noble and unquestionably talented people that they were. 

27 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

No chap, the attack came from yourself with your smarmy arsed Ranieri comment. What a dull man you must be, the opinionless always factually correct man, always in support of those in a position of power so unquestionably because they are always right. I'll be keeping an eye on your posts to make sure you uphold these holier than thou practices. I like your idea of always, unquestionably supporting unconditional whoever is picked. I would love to hear your non existent opinion on politics and your support for all of our politicians. I am eternally grateful that you have never questioned the decisions or integrity of the likes of Martin Allen, Peter Taylor and Ade Akinbiyi and supported them 100% for the great, noble and unquestionably talented people that they were. 

How very ironic. I'll leave this with you.

On 3 November 2016 at 15:12, TheMightySystem said:

Find it funny that Ranieri wanted some extra slots on the bench to introduce young players into games yet doesn't even use all his subs in a 0-0 game.

When we last played Gray it was against Man U. He scored a great goal and massively improved the team when he came on at half time but was dropped next game for reasons unknown. Don't blame him for being frustrated.

Mahrez this year has been bipolar and should be dropped to the bench for a few games, Mahrez even said himself last season when he was dropped it made him want to improve and play better.

It's alleged Gray left the stadium in a strop after not being selected for a particular game a few weeks back. Lack of team ethic being the reason for no recent action 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He doesn't seem to have the ability to go down the line which Riyad does. Hence the full back knows he is coming inside onto his right peg - he needs to change that aswell. 

Yes exactly it, he can't use the left which makes him predictable and lack threat

On 18/10/2016 at 21:41, erlee said:

some team will come in scoop him for 15M.

Snatch their hand off then.....not as good as he thinks is which sums him up for me....young, raw, talented but the boy needs to graft at his game and show a massively different attitude...

Or we could try playing wingers on their correct side, crazy notion I know.

failing that we could at least try and swap them over intermittent to try and give the opposition something to think about.

its ok playing inverted wingers when we were approaching games like we were last season but when slimani is leading the line surely we could do with the ability to get to the byline.

6 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

I don't know what game you were all watching. He looked very lively when he come on I thought. He put some dangerous balls in the box and his quick feet can clearly cause problems.

Still looked good to me too. Seemed to care, which was more then some of the others. 

Although only criticism was he went for a shot or dribble when a pass / cross may have been more ideal. 

Archived