Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

20 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Listening to Claudio post game he obviously views Musa as a winger. I don't get it.

I also don't get not even selecting Gray again. Yet the incapable Schlupp is on there yet again.

He'll end up wanting to leave, same as Chilwell probably. We're just stagnating careers of players with good potential.

What's not to get? He generally  played left winger as a front three for CSKA. I would like to see us try a 4-3-3

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

What's not to get? He generally  played left winger as a front three for CSKA. I would like to see us try a 4-3-3

Not as a proper winger though? Wasn't he just wide left of a three. Either way his first touch is poor and he often leaves the ball behind, don't get why Gray doesn't make the bench.

Guest CityFan 06

I think Musa would really suit a 4-3-3, particularly as a wide option of the front three. I think we'd see the best of him in that kind of role, or as the main striker through the middle. He's got pace and with time he will come good. It can be potentially difficult to a degree, for players like Musa, Ulloa and King who do not feature regularly, as they have to adjust quicker when called upon, as opposed to those in the first team.

Gray, again I hope we see the best from him soon as he's got real talent. We saw glimpses last season and this season. He always looks as if he can produce something special. 

6 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

he seemed pretty happy today .

Maybe it's because I grew up playing American football, and played in college...

But damn. I never looked happy at practice. I wanted to beat the piss out of my teammates.

Heard something last night, from someone saying that Gary Rowett was actually glad to see the back of him when he left Brum, that's why they had the release clause but in his new contract, it protected the club meaning they got a reasonable fee, but they had their doubts about keeping him long term.

I know we normally do a lot of research and background checks, but I'm told he's a real sulker when things aren't going well and Brum felt he was a negative influence around the club and the dressing room, as he is a bit of a billy big bollocks and thinks he's already world class and as made the grade, maybe he was head and shoulders above at Brum, but that's not the case here.

I have no reason to doubt the person this came from as his lad shares the same agent as Rowett, personally I think he deserves a chance as he has shown a bit of promise, and would for me, be ahead of jeff and pushing albrighton, but maybe there is some truth to issues behind the scenes.

my only concern is how Gray being mardy will affect the squad and team spirit.

would not be good if it rubs off on the other squad players that aren't getting game time, someone mentioned that musa and chilwell has already 'liked' one of his passive aggressive Instagram posts..

also if Mahrez senses that Gray would love him out asap in order to get game time, that may well sway Mahrez's decision during upcoming transfer windows, being the sensitive soul he is.

On 10/19/2016 at 18:47, FireFox said:

So if we play 442 with Mahrez and Gray Musa, then drop Vardy + Albrighton for Okazaki + Gray Musa.

As I was saying...

It did make more sense to play Musa rather than Gray if we didn't play Vardy, but this was a thread about Gray.

Was too over eager to impress, this is the problem when he's getting ten mins every few weeks. Ranieri is even less likely to risk him when he plays like that but he's playing like that because he's getting so few chances. Last season he was getting on every game and I was so impressed with his attitude and composure. He kept things simple and protected our leads like a seasoned pro.

hopefully it'll happen for him this season at some point. 

1 minute ago, Batfink77 said:

probably already been said, but come January when we lose Mahrez, Musa etc to African cup then Gray def gets his chance.  Be an interesting month...

We'll sign another 2 wingers I'd imagine. Him and Kaputska will still be 14th choice.

1 minute ago, Batfink77 said:

probably already been said, but come January when we lose Mahrez, Musa etc to African cup then Gray def gets his chance.  Be an interesting month...

Musa won't be going to African Nations Cup as Nigeria didn't qualify but think Gray will definitely get his chance in a run of games. Would expect to also see Kapustka finally get his chance.

8 hours ago, Batfink77 said:

Pay attention..write 100 times...Musa is not going to the African cup.

Archived