Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Sunderland Away Pre-Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Zieler

Hernandez Huth Morgan

King  Amartey James 

Mahrez   Okazaki    Musa or Gray 

Slim               

Yeah, about 7 names on that team sheet that makes me want to be sick in my own mouth.

And that's before I clock that you have dropped Fuchs and kept Huth and Morgan while bringing in Herendouz.

Nailed on for Defo to get at least one goal, any other players of theirs struggling for goals/form as they'll find it against us! Zeiler is a car crash, is Logan available to come back? Seriously though as it'll be the same team with exception of Slim replacing Oki I just hope some kind of stomach bug hits the Sunderland camp and they shit all over the ref who sends them all off and we can then manage a draw hopefully. 

1 hour ago, adam said:

It's gonna be the same sort of team in a 442. Let's not kid ourselves. Ranieri was happy with the performance again today. Frightening. 

The man's noi stupid, for the camera's he was happy, supporting his players he was doing his job.

He know's we have problems but like any good manager he's not going to come out and blame the players,

Just ask Jose, lose the dressing room and you lose your job.

They're grown men, perhaps one of them should come out and stand there taking the Sh-t that's being thrown at him

Or are they the Ostriches ? They get the money for a good days work.

Will worry about some on this forum if we were to lose.

But can't see pass a draw at least against these, look very error-prone and unconvincing. Not one player of theirs I would even consider putting on our bench (though Defoe would be alright).

Slimani would have a field day against John O'Shea.

We all know it will be the same team as today with perhaps Slimani in the side.

But for my amusement:

Zeigler

Simpson Hernandez Huth Fuchs

Armartey

James          King(unless Mendy makes a remarkable return.)

Gray       Slimani          Musa(or perhaps Kapustka)

8 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Time to try a different tactic surely Claudio!!

I would try to change it up in all departments. This could be Claudio's biggest game as manager, because if it goes wrong, the confidence in his efforts will really decline. Zieler is not filling the defence with confidence. Huth needs a break for me too, so maybe a chance for Hernandez to have a run at CB. I think Demari Gray deserves an extended run in the side now as Albrighton isn't doing it for me. Lets use pace on the wings, so give Schlupp a run on the left and let him have a go at their defence. I would put Marhez jus behind his mate Slimani. They link up well and I think they could create for each other and Marhez can also track back and help the midfield when we are defending.

I would go:

Hamer

Fuchs

Morgan

Hernandez

Simpson

Gray

Amartey

King

Schlupp

Marhez

Slimani

Subs: Zieler, Huth, James, Albrighton, Vardy, Musa, Okazaki

Aside from Hamer in for Zieler this is probably what I'd go for too mate. 

Kasper (Claudio said hes nearly ready)

Hernandez

Morgan

Fuchs

Albrighton (RWB)

Amartey

Mendy

Schlupp (LWB)

Mahrez

Slimani

Vardy

Not an easy team to pick at the moment, so many of our bigger players underperforming and our defence is seriously lacking pace. Reckon putting them in a back 3 with Albrighton and Schlupp either side would be a better option, with Fuchs playing as a left centre back. 

IF Claudio persists with the 4-4-2 them can we please stop panicking with the ball at our feet, we were so good at the short and simple quick passes to make space however this season no one wants to Move off the ball to create space, we lack urgency in our play and all we seem to do is play the 'safe' option and Hoof it to Vardy. 

Huth Hernandez Morgan

Centre mid with King, Amartey and Okazaki

Wingbacks Albrighton and Fuchs

Mahrez and slimani upfront

Have vardy, musa and gray on bench if we need to change things up.

Albrighton and Fuchs can get crosses for slim to feed on. Better than hoofing long balls to vardy. Okazaki plays deeper than usual but will link our midfield with all andahrez. Currently the gap between mid and forwards is too big and we just hoof long balls. 

Whatever the formation, this is gonna be one tough game.

Ignoring the plight they are in (they'll be fighting hard to win this), they actually aren't a very good team at all. They have one striker capable of scoring goals and they have a shite defence.

If we looked much good, we'd be going there thinking we'd win. But I don't feel confident at all.

Draw....1 all

Hamer

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Amartey King

Gray Okazaki Musa 

Slimani

Bench

Zieler,  Vardy,  Mahrez,  Albrighton, Hernandez, Kaputska, James

Zieler in goal means we have to score at least 2. No way can he keep a clean sheet. Hamer is a good shot stopper. 

Slimani can hold the ball up for the others,  I am sick of the long ball over the top that goes straight back to the other team. 

15 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Going to be a fun week on here again.

That reminds me have to go shopping.

Perhaps I should make a list.

Rope

Vodka

Razor blades

Paracetamol

Electric fire

Oh then home for a hot bath.

Remember to lock the doors. Don't want to 'panic' escape from the blazing house to be faced with Porto away followed by Man City.

:(

14 minutes ago, Bostonfox73 said:

The people still putting King in the starting 11????? if we only have 11 fit players next week and he is one of them, I would start with 10, then he can't interfere with play! 

Great idea.

Now fox off.

Archived